19.DING DONG BELL

Começar do início

VEKKAVA ....

She whispered in base and tempting voice .

Ab mv: enna eppovum nambhadha kozhi ,naatu katta ,thakali...urikurathu kolambunu pesuvom innaku iva pesura.....iva language dhinusa iruke...

Vekkava nu vere kekurale andha tone laye enaku veri erudhu ...

He fisted his hands and groaned...

A: ethana naludha neengale pesuvinga pannuvinga for a change Naa pesura panra...

PANNATUMA ....

Again she used that tone...

Abmv; tempt pannadha diii venna mavaleyyy ...kadichi kodhariduve ...

A; kilicheyyyy

Ab; edheyyyy 😮

A; dha .bha ..dha ... onnullaye 😁

Ab mv: namma mind voice ivaluku eppidi kekuthu?🤔

A : neeyum nanum vera vera illa ajju so romba think pannatha

Ab mv : en ponna kutty solrathu crtha

Author : nee mind voice la pesitu iru....Ava mothama unna uruva pora😏🤣..appro macchintu varadha potu thalliruve 😏 rascel ....

A; Author sonna maari andha mundam mindvoice laye pesitu iruku ...

and Siri uruvified his boxers and his eyes widened by her action . His pelvis bounced like spring ball in front of her. He felt shy and his cheeks turned crimson red because it was the first time he was naked infront of his girl . Siri felt the  same but she hide her shyness and put a bold face in front of him and smirked evily...

A : Let's start DING DONG BELL
(With dominance voice)

Abmv; pere pudhusa iruke dii ...lips le umma kudutha pregnent aiduvenu soldrava ....ippo ipdi aitale.....oru vele aavi geevi pugundhuruchoo ....

A; oru mannu ille ....andha mind voice vittu enkude communicate pannuda poriki ....

He gulped and nodded yes .She slowly took his pelvis and gave a gentle massage in it . He moaned  MADAM in his mouth without gulping the cube .

The surrounding turns even more hotter by her dominance side .She started to rub his dick fastly and beat his dick with the balls (like ding dong bell method 🥵)

A; Deii ...URUCHA SEVAL....

AB: Yes MADAM ....Ahhhhhhhhh ....MADAMMMMMMM.....

he gripped cubes between his mouth .he felt pain and pleasure at a time .

Abmv; is this how she will felt when i spank her ....

Ab; ahhhhhhh...MADAMMMMMM....

She spanked hard second by second ....

His dick hardened for her each spank ...

he was totally blown away the pleasure given by his girl . It was new to him but he enjoyed this side of her the pain and pleasure given by her .

A; innu satthama da en URUCHA SEVAL....i want to hear ur moan ....

She spank his dick and balls at a time ....

Ab; ahhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhh .... MADAM ....

the water drops are entering his mouth giving his throat to dip .his throat are dried of shouting  ....

A; How was it MY URUCHA SEVAL....Are you feeling pleasure ....

Ab; yessss ...ahhhhhhh ....MADAMMM .....

Abmv; I have never felt this way dii poona kuttyy .you are the  one who can make this to me .....I'm feeling more pleasure and hot 🥵

Again she spanked hard that he was zoned out ....

A; concentrate on me da SEVAL....

Ab; sorry MADAMMM ....Ahhhhhh

He was shivering and his legs are weak and shaking .his muscles are tightened and he fisted his palms and lifted his hip up whenever she spank him.....

She stopped her spanking and rubbed his balls and gave massage . He felt heaven and his moans and groans echoed the building ....

Ab; ahhhhh ...MADAMMMMM.....I'M .....

A; I know da my SANDA SEVAL ....wait for some minutes ....

He obeyed her words and she spank her balls and dick alternatively .....

He was Cumming little by little his liquid leaking from his dick .....

She felt more confident whenever he moaned and groaned ....

She done the same think for 30MIN ...They didn't even mind to stop there .when timing machine beeped .

He cum for the first time without having any self pleasure or having any sex ....

It was given by his girl ,his Siri ,his poona kutty ,his butterfly ,his poriki poona kuttyyy 😈......

at a point he cannot handle the pleasure given by her .he swallowed the cubes and breathed heavily .She smirked and leaned to his ears and said

A : You looser

Ab : on ....ly.....only....for u dii (breathing heavily)

She wiped his dick with tissue paper and he pulled her using his legs .

She smiled and pressed his cheeks and plung her tongue inside his mouth and gulped the cubes inside her mouth and sucked his lower lips and upper lips alternatively .she pulled back and ....

She smiled and hugged him he hugged her back using his legs  . She calm him and made him relaxed . She untied his hands the next second he hugged her placing his head on her chest . She smiled at him and hugged him close to her heart and stroked his hair .

He was still breathing hard. ...

She lyed comfortably and pulled him to her chest and hugged his head and ruffled his hair and back .he calmed himself and looked her .

She smiled and closed her eyes actioning him ...

A; thungu ajju ...you need a good sleep .....

He smiled and kissed her chest and hugged her tightly and slept ....

When his breath even ...she kissed his forehead ...

A; I have to goo ammuuu ....sorryyyyyy 🥺

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨....

epdi irukunu sollitu ponga 😏

I know yaaru comments podamatinge 🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️🚶🏽‍♀️

Vote aachu potu ponga 😏...NXT update enaku leave venu ...

Byeeee 😌🤪🤪🤪🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️