"Minho, please. "I whispered. I needed out of there and I didn't think my feet could move if they tried to.

"Baby. Look at me." He whispered and my face raised from his shoulder, my eyes meeting his, as he commanded. He gathered me in his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist like they were created to do so. He walked us to his door, his back to our friends, hiding me as well as he could. He slammed us through the door, kicking it closed behind him. More loud raucous guffaws and whoops sounding from Seungmin's phone.

"Wow that was hot." I thought as he placed me gently on his bed. He looked down at me, fire in his eyes. I looked up at him, his lips, pink and slightly swollen from kissing me, I realized.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked, looking over me concerned. I must have looked a mess, flushed face, red bite marks on my neck, hair mussed and pants partially undone.

"I'm fine. I must look ridiculous though." I admitted my thoughts.

"No, you look so sexy right now. I can't believe it took me so long to kiss you." He shook his head.

"Yeah?" I asked- my confidence bolstered by his compliments. "What are you going to do about it then?" I challenged, leaning my weight onto my arms, reclining slightly on his bed, my tongue darting out to lick my lips seductively.

Minho bit his lip and narrowed his eyes at me. "You're a tease, you know that?' He asked and descended upon me, pushing me all the way back on his bed, pinning me down with his body.

"I'm going to make you forget everything you thought you knew before me." He declared and kissed me roughly.

"H-how?" I asked stupidly. He smiled wickedly at me, pushing my hoodie and t shirt up and over my head. His mouth trailed kisses along collarbone to each shoulder as he caressed my arms.

"You've gotten so muscled." He mused, taking his time to appreciate my hard work in the gym. "Every time you show your arms I can hardly focus. It's all I can do to keep my hands off you." His mouth found my nipple, rolling it with his tongue, and I was completely at his mercy.

My hands buried in his hair, pulling slightly, seeing if he liked it. This roughness earned me a small "Mmmmph." And equal treatment of my other nipple. I was on fire, Minho's weight on me the only thing keeping me from levitating. His mouth moved on kissing down my stomach, his tongue traced every split in my muscles, making me squirm beneath him.

I giggled, "Ach, nah- It tickles!" I squealed.

"Shh. You don't want an audience again, do you?" he mumbled, never stopping his mouth's explorations.

"No!" I hissed and was suddenly aware they are probably still close by. "Should we stop?" I asked, suddenly hyper aware of where we were.

"No.", he moaned. "Let me taste you baby." His hands were at my waistband, working my jeans down. That "baby" was dangerous. I knew it. He knew it.

He swiftly shifted and removed my shoes, socks and in one swift motion, my jeans were in a heap in the floor next to my hoodie.

"Taste me?" Again, I asked stupidly. He reappeared, kissed me quickly and violently. He looked at me and flashed that wicked smile at me again. The realization struck and suddenly my anxiety spiked. He pushed me back down and disappeared, kneeling between my legs that hung over the side of bed. "Minho- I've never..." I started to talk myself out of the situation.

"I know." he said, winking and pushed me back against the mattress. He kept one hand on my abs as his other hand closed around my dick, stroking me a few times. "Baby you are beautiful" He mused before drawing me into his mouth.