Chapter 13: The battle

Start from the beginning

Rajasaab stared at me in pure shock.

"What are you trying to say Pihu?"

"I'm not pointing my finger at anyone.... I'm just telling that something is not right....there is something which we don't know yet....we have to investigate the truth....I don't think Baivab will co-operate with us after he become the King....we can only do it if the power stays in our hand....."

Rajasaab was still looking at me in shock.

"Please Rajasaab..... I'm pleading you....give me the throne...I promise i will dig out the truth..."

"Are you doubting on Baivab?"

Rajasaab finally asked me. I stayed silent for some moment. Then I replied by gathering my courage.

"Yes.... I'm doubting him..."

Then I said the things which Baivab did with my Renu di. I said everything to him. He was shocked and angry both.

"What if people rejects you?"

He asked me.

"I'm ready to do anything to win their trust"

I said. Rajasaab kept on staring at me. I don't know what he is looking at.

"If anyone can heal Rajveer, it will be only you"

Rajasaab said and left the room. I closed my eyes and sat on the couch. My heart is beating faster. I don't know what will happen now. But Baivab will not take this sportingly. I have to fight this battle no matter what.

.....................

"Rajveer....oh no....what is this?"

Myra asked in tension.

Rajveer was sitting on the throne and he motioned Myra to take the position beside him.

"I can't.... it's your responsibility... I don't want to sit on that throne...this throne scared me...infact women are not allowed to sit there...."

Myra said. Rajveer got down off the throne and walked near her. After reaching closer, he held her hand and stared into her eyes deeply.

"I want my Queen beside me.... I don't believe in gender roles Mira.... I'm a man that doesn't mean that I can never cook or wash dishes....and you are woman...that doesn't mean that you can never sit on a throne...."

Myra stared at him in amusement.

"I want my wife to sit just next to me...this is my dream that my wife and I will rule together....I want my wife to be a warrior not some submissive housewife....i want my Queen to guide her King always....noone is perfect Myra but we can become the best if we stay side by side in every phase of our life...."

Tears gathered into Myra's eyes. She hugged me instantly.

Rajveer chuckled after witnessing her cuteness.

"When I will be weak, you will rule out city...."

Rajveer said with so much love.

"But i don't know how to rule Veer"

Myra whispered.

"Do everything with honesty....People will bow down in respect"

Rajveer said and kissed her forehead.

.
.
.
Myra wiped her tears. She sobbed by covering her mouth. She is dying in guilt. He left that man because she was coward.