𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

Lëy'la continued to walk as she began to let out little sobs, wiping her eyes at the same time.

She hears her name being called from behind, as Rotxo was following after but she continued to walk.

"Lëy'la?" She looks up to see Neteyam and Ao'nung stood next to each other, looking at her concerned. 

She stood in front of them before she continued to cry.

Neteyam ran towards her and gave her a tight hug, as he tapped the back of her head to shush her, whilst Ao'nung looks straight ahead at Rotxo.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kato was sat in her marui, combing her hair gently as she thought about no other than Rotxo.

Kato had liked Rotxo for longer than he knew.

Since they were kids.

Growing up, they had both attended training classes together. Her, Rotxo, Ao'nung and Tsireya. The four of them.

However, she was not named Kato. Her name was Ora.

And despite having a crush on Rotxo, he was not the very best to her, as a child. Him and Ao'nung both.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Ha ha Ora! I got your shell!" Ao'nung shouted, after he had snatched it out his hair and ran away with it.

"Ao'nung give it back!" Ora replied.

"Rotxo, catch!" Ao'nung shouted, throwing the shell to Rotxo.

"Ao'nung, mother will shout! Do not pick on her!" Tsireya says.

"But she's ugly~" Ao'nung teases her and laughs.

"That is not nice Ao'nung!" Tsireya says.

"Please, just give me back my shell" Ora replied.

"Why? So you can impress Rotxo? We all know you like him!" Ao'nung shouts before him and some of the other boys laugh along with him.

Ora looked at Rotxo, her cheeks completely red.

Rotxo threw the shell at her, "I would not like someone like you. You are just not my type."

Her smile, from Rotxo giving her shell back had now faded as her eyes had become glossy.

Hearing everyone laugh at her.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Now, she was here to prove to Rotxo and Ao'nung both, just how beautiful she was.

"Kato!" Rotxo is heard as he's making his way to her marui.

Ao'nung following behind him.

She sat up and turned to face him, with a smile on her face, "Rotxo. Hi-!"

"Cut the bullshit, what did you say to Lëy'la last night?" Rotxo says.