Andy Biersack

Andy Biersack smut...
"Come with me." His deep voice spoke as he took my hand and led me into a room.
"Andy, what are you-" my curiosity overwhelmed me.
"Shhhhh..... its a surprise" he had covered my eyes with a scarf and I had been pushed down on to something soft, a bed maybe?

A few seconds went by and I could hear rustling sounds. Soon enough I felt his lips on mine.
"I've been waiting so long to do this." His voice was husky and was driving me insane.
"Andy. Why am I blind folded?" I asked.
"Well... uh.... I don't have a good answer to that so...." he stumbled lost for words. I reached to move the scarf when he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down with one hand.
"Nope. Not allowed I'm afraid." The more I fought the tighter it got. At first I freaked out a bit but soon after it just began to turn me on even more.
His lips brushed over mine. I tried leaning up to kiss him, but to this he chuckled," Oh Sam, you're gonna have to try harder than that."
I struggled hard enough to break free of his grip on my hands to quickly whip the blindfold off, only to find the light was off.
"Andy?" I was starting to freak out until I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me into a kiss.
"Yes?" He replied.
"Are you trying to scare me or turn me on? Cause you're doing both" I joked.
"Oh, I'm turning you on? I didn't know that!" Sarcasm seeped from his words.
This time he bound my wrists and tied them to the end of the bed.
"Do you trust me?" Andy asked, seriously.
"Yeah.... I think so" I said, trying to sound playful.
"Good. Now I'm putting this back on" he said as he pulled the blindfold back over my eyes.
Soon after I felt his hands move along my body, from my hips he unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off my legs.
His lips made contact with mine again, forcefully. Our tongues met and as we made out his hands grabbed at my chest. I could sense his desperation as he tugged at my shirt.
"This isn't important is it?"
"No........" I hesitated, but his grip tightened and he ripped my shirt off me.
"Mm that's better." Andy kissed down my neck and over my chest. I shivered from his touch, and the fact I was only I my underwear.
His hands made their way to undo the clasp of my bra, soon his tongue was sliding over my nipples, making me shiver more.
"Holy fuck you're beautiful." He whispered in my ear, before nipping my earlobe. He continued sucking and nipping down my neck, leaving love bites all over. His lips found mine again he kissed me, licking my lip for entrance.I allowed him in and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth.
He suddenly pulled away. I whimpered at the loss of his contact.
"My, my, Sam, you're all wet for me." Andy chuckled as he rubbed me through my panties. His teasing was driving me nuts, and I began writhing beneath him. The ties around my wrists stopped me from having my way.
His hands swiftly pushed aside my panties, and he roughly forced two fingers inside me.
"Andy!" I screamed out in both pleasure and pain. He quickly remove them before pulling of my panties completely.
His strong arms lifted my legs up and over his shoulders, his head at my entrance.
His tongue glided up my folds, "fuckkk" I moaned as I angled my body towards him more desperate for more.
"Mm baby you taste so good." Andy said in his husky voice. As his tongue traced over my clit, I felt his fingers enter me again moving hard and fast within me. My soft whimpers and moans echoed throughout the room.
"You gonna cum for me sam?" He teased, and those words drove me over the edge. I came hard and Andy made sure to lick it all.

Within seconds Andy had moved, I could feel him lining himself up with my dripping entrance. With one hard thrust he had entered. He pulled almost the whole way out and thrust even harder again and I screamed. Without letting me adjust to his huge cock he continued to pound into me, he managed to untie my hands while fucking me like this.
"Andy! FUCK!" I screamed his name, my nails dragging down his back as I came again. As his thrusts slowed I knew he was close. I moaned his name as I rode my orgasm and he released inside me, filling me up completely. He pulled out and took the blindfold off of me, before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I gazed over his body as he held himself above me. I grinned as I stared into his blue eyes.
"Round 2?" a smirk came across my face before I tangled my hands in his hair and pressed my lips to his.

Sorry it was shitty! :')