5

Aditi was running around her room trying to get ready for her interview. Few days ago she got a call from Arora Industries apparently the CEO was looking for a tutor for his brothers.  Her school friend was Mr. Arora's secretary, she recommended Aditi so she was called in for an interview.

"Di ye dekho na mujhse ho nhi raha." Whined Advay, her little brother.
He was stuck on a tricky maths problem.

"Abhi nhi Adi, main late ho rahi hoon. Papa se puch le." She told him while trying to put her earrings on.

"Papa ke method difficult hote hain. Please aap bata do na."

Aditi sighed and leaned down to look at the problem, within seconds she got to know about the mistake.

She whacked his head gently.
"PEMDAS ke rules bhool gya h ? Uske according karega to turant solve ho jaega."

"Arre haan Samajh gya ab. Thank you."

Aditi grabbed her bag and was about to go but turned to her mother's picture to take her blessings. It was her first job interview.

"Good luck didi. Dekhna aapko pakka job milegi aur your students would be so lucky to have you."

"Thank you baccha." She kissed her brother's forehead and left.

When she came to the living room her father was already handing her a Paratha wrapped in a foil paper and a Tumbler filled with cold coffee.

"I know tu late ho rahi but atleast ye le ja raste mein kha Lena. And beta no need to get stressed about this interview every has to learn for the first time. Sab kuch achha hoga."

She hugged him tightly. He has always been her support system.

"I know papa. I'll do my best." She bent down to take his blessings.

She got in her car and drove to the Arora Industries

______________________________________

Here in office Karan and Kabir were discussing something.

"Bhaiya ye saari files main arrange kar dunga. Aap meeting ke liye late ho rahe honge." Karan asked taking the files from his hands.

"Nhi beta meri koi meeting nhi h abhi. Actually maine ek tutor ko interview ke liye bulaya h wo aati hi hogi bas uski ka wait kar raha tha."

Just then his secretary came in.

"Sir Ms.Aditi is here."

"Yes please send her in."

The very next moment Aditi came inside the cabin.

Karan locked eyes with her and felt something different. She had this beautiful aura and was radiating good vibes. He stared at her for a good few seconds until Kabir cleared his throat.

"Hello Ms. Aditi. I'm Kabir Arora, nice to meet you. Please have a seat."
Kabir shook hands with her.

"Hello Mr Arora. Nice to meet you too." She took a seat in front of him.

Karan stood there staring at her with a goofy smile on his face. Kabir shook his head at him and introduced him next.

"And this is Karan, my younger brother. He's an intern here."

Aditi looked at him and gave a smile.

'Damn these Arora brothers are handsome' she thought to herself.

"Karan please give us a moment."

When Karan didn't budge from his place Kabir out a gentle hand around his shoulder and guided him out of the cabin.
Karan gave him a sheepish smile and went out.