Preview Love Me

"Get out of MY HOUSE you son of a bitch" I screamed. "GET OUT!"

In a fit of rage I grabbed the sterling silver frame picture that contained our wedding photo in it. Pausing to look at it made me feel retched and physically ill. Not entirely sure of what took over me I whipped it at Kaiden's head as hard as I could. Ducking it missed his head by a fraction of an inch. Hitting the wall behind him it dropped to the floor shattering in thousands of tiny shards.

"Nadine are you crazy?" Pivoting on his he'll Kaiden glancing behind him at the slight pin point hole in the wall I just made and the shattered glass upon the floor. "I was hoping we could talk about this like grown adults."

"I'm sorry excuse me what? You can't actually be fucking serious." Scrubbing my face with my hands I could feel the tears pricking the back of my eyes. It was one of my downfalls, I was an emotional cryer. Every time I felt my emotions ride high wether it be stress, anger, fear or anything I could never contain myself. "Adult? There is nothing adult about this!"

Giving me an impatient look las if he was dealing with one of our kids Kaiden calmly spoke. "We need to talk about the kids and what happens next."

Outraged by Kaiden's level of calm I exploded this time throwing the ceramic statue of the two lovers he had given me for our anniversary but not three months earlier. Once again he ducked as the statue wiped past his head meeting the same doom as the picture frame. "Fuck you I'll show you calm my ass. You think you have seen crazy. Well guess what you lying cheating son of a bitch I hope you get a STD from the whore. Now GET OUT!"

Kaiden eyes squinted in anger as he chewed on his bottom lip. Shaking his head in resignation Kaiden pointed towards the stairs. "Clearly there is no getting through to you so let me go pack somethings."

"Oh my god Kaiden just get out I'm so done looking at you I can't take anymore. You can come back tomorrow for your shit. Jesus christ will you just go already." I was beginning to shake from the strength it took not to cry.

"You are being impossible! Acting like a 2 year old isn't going to do anything but make this harder on everyone including the kids. You need to grow up just a little. " Still not budging Kaiden glared at me with his hands on his hips.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm inconveniencing you. After all surly you were thinking of me and the kids while you were slipping it to her. All those business conferences that you had to go out of town for. Your family must have been a heavy burden for you while you were getting your dick sticky as we waited at home for you. I'm sorry I'm not taking the fact my husband has been screwing around with another woman as calmly as you would like. Just get out! I hate you more than I thought it was possible to hate anyone. Go run back to your little whore you two deserve each other." I swiping angrily at my face as two tears quietly slipped from the corner of my eye.

Grabbing his coat from the chair he put it on searching for his keys in the pockets. Kaiden glared at me with straight out hatred one last time. "This marriage was nothing but a joke for the past two years and you know it. Trust me there is no love lost from me. I only married you in the first place because you got pregnant and my parents forced me to. After all you don't even have what it takes to get me hard anymore. No wonder I went looking else where."

On that self defining note Kaiden and ten years of marriage walked out slamming the front door. Struggling to breath I fell to my knees and weeped unconsolably. Sobbing I held onto my knees and rocked back and forth trying to sooth myself. It was over....truly over. My life as I knew it had gone up in smoke leaving only painful memories of what no longer existed. My life washed down the drain as it slipped through my fingers like fine grains of sand.