Chapter 12: Siblings?

~Skylar's POV~

I ran as fast as I could downstairs and towards the front door. Sure enough, Flaming was there, patiently waiting for us. As I ran for the door, I tripped on nothing and fell flat on my face.

Even though it hurt, I started laughing at my clumsiness. Flaming looked at me weird and offered me a hand.

"Must be my tiredness catching up on me," I giggled to myself as I stood up.

Brushing myself off, I headed out the door. I looked up and was surprised to see five houses lined up in front of the bakery. For now I just shrugged it off and headed behind the bakery where we would be setting up the factory.

"So, uh, Flaming," I said as I walked. "Ever since I saw you, I knew I recognized you."

"Is that so," he replied, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Yeah and I think I may have figured out where I know you from," I said, stopping. I turned to him. "Your name, your actual name, from when we were on Earth, was it, possibly, Wiliam?" I looked at him with a hopeful face.

He stopped and turned to me. "Regan?"

"I knew it! Wil, I'm so happy to see you again!"

~Bluecat's POV~

I walked outside with Jason trailing behind me. Looking forward I saw five little houses, neatly lined up in front of the bakery.

"What's this," I asked myself, walking forward.

I looked through the windows of the first house, seeing quite a clean living room, some bookshelves, nothing out of the ordinary. The second house was much like the first one, the design was a bit different though.

The third house, however, looked as if a tornado of rainbows and unicorns had swept it into place, next to the others. The walls were splattered with color and the inside had multi-colored EVERYTHING. I don't even know if rainbow wood existed, but it was there.

Fourth house was for sure the neatest of them all, it looked cleaner, neater, and overall just, well, nicer! Polished hardwood floors and sorted bookshelves, cleaned furniture and just wow, so clean.

The last house was meh. Not to clean, not too dirty. Had a cozy vibe coming from it. A fireplace had softly glowing embers within it and a blanket was strewn across the couch.

"Huh," I said to myself, not noticing Jason trailing behind me, too tired to do anything else. As I finished up observing the houses as a whole, I heard an excited squeal coming from behind the bakery. Looking over where the noise came from, I remembered why we were out here in the first place. I started running towards and behind the bakery, leaving a quite confused Jason behind.

When I got to where we were gonna set up the factory, I saw Skylar and Flaming embracing each other, Flaming slightly lifting Skylar off the ground.

"So did you finally figure it out," I asked, causing Flaming to let go of Skylar on surprise. Skylar looked over at me and ran toward where I was standing, an expression of excitement and joy on her face.

"Bluecat, I would like you to meet my brother," she exclaimed, gesturing to Flaming with her hand.

I raised my eyebrows. "Siblings, huh?" She nodded excitedly and ran to get Jason and tell him what she'd just found out.

I walked towards Flaming, smiling as I did so. "We should get started on the factory now, should we?" I opened the giant box of parts and took the instructions out, looking at them.

••••••••••••••••••••••

How does that do it for a chapter? I can't sleep, so I decided to write :3

I'm thinking of writing another story, but I don't really know what to write about. I'd appreciate it if you guys left suggestions for me and stuff.

Anyways, if you liked it you can vote or comment if you feel like it. It's always an option. Oh, and, sorry if there are any typos.

Until next time, my Kitty Army!

-bluecat72