We go downstairs and wait as mom gets the desert served.

“So it’s going to be a secret” dad says proudly as Armaan and I look at him in surprise.

“What will be a secret?” we both ask confused.

“Arjun”

“So is he from the underworld that we’re hiding him here and not let the world know that he could possibly be here?” I asked dad sarcastically as he gives me a look which says ‘Shut up’ but Armaan laughs at it.

“No his identity” he corrects himself.

“And that it?”

“He’s a to be Prince” Rohan speaks standing up and we Armaan and I turn to look at Arjun. Arjun is going to be a Prince. My mouth hung open in shock I look at him and he seems to be like ‘So What?’

That is time I feel like laughing out loud. Maybe I could even drop on the floor but this situation was serious. My dad really was serious because he didn’t chuckle and even though he had a great sense of humour this wasn’t one of his jokes. I turn to look at Armaan who seems more composed than I am. He seems a little shocked because of the way I’m looking at everyone in the room but he’s okay with it. Mom serves me brownie but I barely even touch I’m too busy looking at my father and everyone else. Arjun was going to be a Prince. Arjun barely even looked like one. I think Rohan could read my thoughts because he came next to me, leaned in and whispered.

“Never judge a book by it’s cover” and just went back to sit next to Arjun.

Ajun looked more like a high school kind. He was messy light brown hair, pretty eyes, a smirk plastered on his face, he had the ‘I-don’t-give-a-shit-about-you’ personality. How is a person like him supposed to rule a whole kingdom? And aren’t Prince’ supposed to be nice but not splash mud on people with sports cars?

“Armaan! Aren’t you like super shocked?” I close the door with a thud when I jump on his bed.

“Why?”

“WHY?” I raise my eyebrows at him but he doesn’t pay attention. He’s too busy looking at himself in the mirror.

“Check out your body later, he’s a prince!” I scream at him but he hushes me down. Why should I stay calm? This was like a life changing day in my life. My dad told me that he invited a friends son to stay with him for the next two years and I’m the last person to know about it. To add a cherry he’s a prince. My mother came into the room as we both looked at her. She came inside the room and took sighed.

“Too much to take in?” we both nod but I guess mine was more prominent.

“Look, he’s a wonderful child I’m sure. You should be nice to him he’s a guest so give him time to adjust and yeah he’ll be joining next week!” she says and then turns to leave.

I go to my room and try to sleep. This can’t be true. However I have this silly concern in my mind, why doesn’t Arjun look like an Indian? And I have silly questions too. like why didn’t I know him back in India? If I did I would totally brag about this to the whole school. I think I should Google him. God Bless Technology.

Arjun Singh-You surely are a hell of a kind. His profile says that about him at least. Wow.

A few interviews surely made me know all about him. It might have actually even answered my questions.

So Arjun is probably a heartthrob, which explains his pictures in newspapers and magazines. He seems hung over in most of the pictures from Royal Events. He’s winning awards in almost every sport. Sneaking out for road trips with his friends. He’s seen with a girl all the time, heartbreaker.