𝟎𝟏𝟓 losing focus everytime you speak

red, that's my favourite color not only because she calls me that but also because she looks rather exquisite and extremely lovely and pretty and attractive and just so beautiful and it becomes so painful to take my eyes off her, that i have to force it.

I was been sarcastic and petty when i agreed to her deal because matthew still knew places he could irritate me the most and i needed something more than older gigs at him.

hao had posted her picture about thirty minutes ago and for past thirty minutes even as i was waiting for her arrival outside her home i continued to gawk.

the pictures never do justice. As she comes closer laughing with her friends, the time moves slower and every single strand of her hair that elegantly moves does it's job and it's like a scene out of a dreamy fairy-tale.

which has me, sung hanbin who only ever truly loved mathematics and numbers, wishing on dandelions that this was never fake.

"hanbin, you good?", zhanghao is leaning his ass against my porshe with his hand loosely hanging around her waist. I tug my lips together, managing my grimace, I do know that they're just good friends.

"yeah"

nothing seems to have changed because miss-i-don't-remember-my-fake-still-boyfriend is not sparing me even a glance. what did i even do wrong? was it because of the party?

I glance through the mirror as she seems conspiring something with reina and yunjin, atleast someone's enjoying. (i am being sulky)

zhanghao who's currently being a passenger princess, passes me a normal smile upon eye contact. okay then, she shouldn't be as upset still. maybe the party will be a change.

kyujin is the last person to get down as the rest immediately join the crowd, I linger back waiting to catch her alone.

"hi"

"hi", her eyes widen a little when she realizes it's just me. she tries to move past me but before she could fathom I use my sudden motivated agility to drag her behind my car, hidden away from wild hogs.

she huffs a breathe as if she were a newly bloomed flower, delicately breathing it's way in the harsh world. But who am i kidding? Kyujin and delicate are two polar opposites of each other.

"owh, ouch, owh stop! that's enough-", kyujin is the only women who always manages to stun me even when her nails draw blood from my skin and as she glares at me with her eyes fluttering under the dim decorative lights.

her claws try to come at me again but prepared this time, I successfully cage them. I smile when she whines. "i love when you act like you own me!", she says, her lips curling as sweetly as a bottle of her pink venom.

"and love when you act like aggressive and sultry cat!", she pauses in her ministrations as her eyes narrows and she tries to pounce on me as she continues to hiss incoherent words.

an explanation to what was happening to a third person would have been something. Her fingers are intertwined with mine as they try to claw at my face and neck, anywhere they can reach.

Gosh, it's tiring now.

In a swift movement, I pull her closer, her shaky breath hitting my neck causing goosebumps to spread throughout my body. "i missed you", I mutter against her hair as she relaxes in my embrace.

just as I wanted, now I am never letting her go. No matter what. I want her. I need her.

surprise! surprise! hanbin pov, what do you think? should i write his pov more?

surprise! surprise!
hanbin pov, what do you think? should i write his pov more?

my exams will begin in the last week of feb so this might be my last update till mid march. 🙃

i freaking hate examsss!!!! 😔😔