SOMETHING SNAPPED ( edited)

*Muzan's pov*

He Fell unconscious. Something about him makes my heart skip a beat. His unconscious state looks very cute. I then looked at his soft looking lips." I wonder how it feels like to kiss him." I thought. "Uhh..fuck...muzan stop thinking dirty like that or else you'll get a boner. His just a mere human...Right?" But I couldn't get him out of my mind. Soon I took my leave to stop those thoughts from flooding my mind.

*2nd person view*

You woke up. You then felt a headache
Come. Flood of memories came through your mind. You can't help but  think of this mysterious ,cold but sexy face. Even thinking about him gives you butterflies in you stomach.

*Kokoshibu pov*

I suddenly felt my face starting to heat up. I went to the nearby pond to see a blushing mess. " Why am I blushing is it because of him? No michikatsu you need to stop thinking about him. You have a mission you need to get stronger and get informations." I thought as I tried distract my self from him.

I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine. "Must be the breeze." I thought and left my training area and went home. "It is almost midnight I must rest for my journey" I sed to my self. As I was going home I made several breaks for food and water. " Wow.. I need alote of training to increase my agility, strength, resistance and walking without breaks " I thought and soon got near my house.I came home just in time for a quick bath and nap.

I woke up fully energised. I took a bath and changed in to my uniform. I decided to take some clothes, some books and supplies on my journey. I just got done  readying and my crow came. "Caw..caw tsugikuni michikatsu report south west. South West. There's been missing people everywhere in that town." My crow shouted.

I covered my ears from the large noise that it made." God...do you have to be that loud?" I shouted. I glanced our at my home last time." Thank you for sheltering me.when I need it the most."

I bowed to the house and left. it took me two freaking days to find that stupid town. When I arrived it was night."It was dead quiet. Toooo quiet" as that thought went through my mind I heard blood curdling scream of a child. I quickly got there to investigate. When I witness something that my blood ran cold. There stood a fucking demon munching on that  poor kid while he was still alive.

I then angrily launched towards the demon. He was strong judging by his appearance he was one of the twelve kizuki. A lower moon to be infect. He launched towards me hitting me in the stomach. Blood gushed of my mouth and nose. " It seems your tooo weak of a demon slayer. You shouldn't even be here you know your too weak to fight me. But here you are fighting lower moon one. How pitiful."

He sed mocking me.then something snapped inside of me. All the anger I bubbled inside of me just popped. My vision turned blurry and blood came not only my mouth and nose. now it camed from my eyes too. When my vision clears I was holding the demons head while his body was fading away.

" HOW.....HOW DARE YOU KILL ME YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH  I AM GONNA EN...."he didn't get to finish his sentence. He fully fade away. I then looked around and saw kid. He was cling on to dear life. "Hey mister... tell my parents I love them very much and that I am very sorry that I disobeyed and sneaked out of the house."

With his last breath he pointed towards a house in the distance and took his last  breath. I carried him to his house and told his parents some excuse. They broke down crying while they hold their son. I comforted them much as I can besides I was never the one good at comforting.

They sheltered me for a night. And washed my clothes not even suspecting that it wasn't their sons blood. I couldn't sleep that night.
I was just too dumbfounded because I have to get used killing and seeing such a sight." What did I get my self into. And why in the first place I dicided to become a slayer?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's your promised chapter.today was my day off so I slept in. I just woke up two hours ago. I was feeling a bit naughty so I added Micheal Jackson's crush but he brushed it off like a fly. LMAO 😂😂and added some cusses to because why not😈 I will think about posting today or Sunday.  Oooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyyy

Drink plenty of water and be hydrated

Your beloved A/n
~A/n chan~