°• ~ Part Seventeen ~•°

Stan's POV

I looked everywhere for Butters, but I couldn't find him any fucking where. I was starting to worry. I wasn't sure who to call or who to ask.

I leaned against a wall and gently banged my head against it with my eyes squinted shut. I blamed myself for this. If I didn't get angry at him, everything would've been fine. But nah, I was being stupid, now Butters' is gone.

I opened my eyes when I heard sounds. I moved away from the wall and walked towards the noise then paused.

My heart stopped as soon as I seen Butters. He sat there on the curb with his head tilted down. His coat was on the ground beside him. I looked down at his body. His shirt slid off his shoulders. I noticed the scratches and bruises against his skin.

"Butters.." I said softly as I walked towards him slowly.

Leopold's POV

"Leopold.." I heard a soft voice and quickly lifted my head as soon as I heard that sound. I didn't have to look back to see who it was.

I closed my eyes as tears poured down my bruised face. I didn't want to break down in front of him. I swallowed back a sob as I wiped my face. "Please go away."

I seen Stan grabbing my coat from the ground from the corner of my eye then sat down right beside me. I quietly gulped and turned my head away from him.

"I'm not leaving. I've been looking for you for hours." He paused. "Have you been drinking?"

I wrapped my arms round my knees as I listened to his question then stayed silent. I didn't want to tell him the truth, but I also didn't want to tell him a lie.

I had a feeling Stan was gonna get angry at me for not answering him, but instead I felt his warm arms around me and hugging me tightly. I couldn't stop the tears that slid down my face as I leaned against him.

"Butters.." He went silent for a minute. "Did someone hurt you?" He asked quietly against my ear.

My bottom lip quivered as I trembled in his arms while more tears slid down my face. I couldn't answer his question. I just buried my face against his shoulder and sobbed.

Stan's POV

I stayed silent as I listened to his sobs. After Butters bawled his eyes out, he explained to me what happened. Well he tried. And the things he went through.. The thought of it pissed me off. Since Butters wouldn't let the guy do stuff to him, he beat the shit out of him and left him thinking he was dead.

I helped Butters get home. As soon as we got inside, he decided to take a shower, I sat there on the couch. I shook my leg while picking at my bottom lip and stared at the floor.

I was dying to know who hurt Butters. I just wanna be alone for a couple of minutes with that motherfucker.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled as I angrily wiped the tears away from my eyes. I felt sad and angry. I covered my eyes with my palms as more tears slid down my face.

The fact I wasn't there to save him through anything made me cry even more.

"Stan."

I sniffled as I wiped my eyes then cleared my throat. "Yeah!?" I asked loudly.

"Can you please grab me a towel? I forgot one."

"Yeah, sure!" I answered as I grabbed him a towel from the closet then went towards the bathroom and seen Butters there.

The sweet smile he gave me caused my heart to beat faster. He thanked me and closed the door.

I stood there and pressed my back against the wall while listening to Butters. A couple minutes later, he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

As he was about to walk away, I seen more bruises and scratches all over his body. I felt sick to my stomach. I reached my hand towards him and gently moved my hand against his back. He froze and turned his head towards me but wouldn't look at me.

I stood right behind him as I slid my hands around his waist from behind and pressed gente kisses against his shoulder.