⊹ꔛ⁑∘ ↝ 07.

Start from the beginning

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

She had invited us all inside, and there was plenty of food laid out on the table.
"You better thank Shunichi," she said to Max. "Or you would've been dead meat by now." She pointed the knife that she had used to cut the apples in his face.
"She helped me with an article once," Ibe explained. Jessica looked at Eiji and Ash. "You boys look pretty hot. Want to become a model for our magazine?"
"Model?" Eiji asked.
"Don't listen to her," Max told him. "She'll make you open your legs and show your butthole."
"Butt..."
"You made a living out of taking shots of girls' cooches," Jessica defended herself. "What's wrong with me doing the same?"
"Not in front of Micheal!" Micheal was sitting in between Ash and I.
"What could be worse than this?" Micheal said.
"Maybe opening your legs and showing your butthole," I muttered, and Ash snickered. Thankfully, nobody else seemed to hear me.
"I'm sorry. Micheal, have some more fries," Jessica told him.
"I'm going to bed. Good night."
"Good night, my darling."
"Good night, daddy." Micheal kissed Max on the cheek.
"Good night."
"Will you be here for a while?" Max visibly struggled to respond.
"Um, well...I have to go back as soon as I'm done here." Micheal was disheartened by his father's response.
"Good night, everyone," he said, turning to go to his room. Only Ibe responded, and since Ash was in my peripheral, I saw him smirking mischievously.

"Old lady," he called out to Jessica. She didn't answer.
"Hey, old lady."
"You mean me?" She said, side eyeing him.
"Who else? Could you pass the mustard, old lady?" She picked up the bottle of mustard and slammed it down in front of him.
"You've got balls," She said. "Blaming me for my son? Sorry, but I'm not going to listen to a punk like you." She turned and walked to the hallway.
"And who's got balls now?" Ash muttered, practically drowning his food in mustard.
"Would you like a side of food with your mustard?" I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at the food on his plate. He only looked askance at me.
"I'm really sorry," Max bowed his head and Ash stood up.
"All parents are garbage. Kids can't choose their parents, you know. They can't ask for a different pair no matter how bad they are." He headed into the hallway as well.
"Listen very carefully," Ibe said.
"Yeah."

We were back in the truck and it was night yet again. I was sat in between Ash and Max again after almost freezing my ass off. Max had taken us to Jessica's house because it was Micheal's birthday.
"You could've just told us it was your son's birthday," Ash said.
"Yeah, thanks for letting me stop by. '102, 42 Westwood' was it?" We pulled up to an expensive looking home.
"This is it."
We all started to get out of the house and looked at it through the steel gate entrance.
"What a big house," Eiji said. Shorter began to walk up to the gate and pushed it, and it was unexpectedly and suspiciously open.
"How careless of them," Max said. "What is it?"
I turned around to see Ash clearly not trusting how the gate was open.
"It's just...it doesn't feel right."
I nodded, "What kind of person wouldn't lock the gate leading to their extravagant hou-" A feminine scream cut my words off as we all turned to look in the direction of the house, where the sudden noise had come from.

Disregarding the fact that the open gate 'didn't feel right', Ash stared to run towards the scream and Shorter followed behind. Shortly after they had ran over, the sounds of gunshots could be heard. Curious, Max headed over, and I went with him too, finding Shorter, Ash and a unconscious girl in the grass.

━♡♥♡→ 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

Max had laid the 'girl' (who was actually a boy) in a bedroom inside of the house, and we all stood around the bed while the maid explained what had happened before we arrived.
"I was making dinner when those men came barging in and took Young Master."
"So they were after this boy?" Max asked.
"Who is he?" Ash seemed skeptical.
"Yau-Si is Master's...He is Professor Alexis Dawson's son."
"You sure 'Alexis Dawson' is the father of 'Yau-si'?" I asked. Everyone else seemed as surprised as I was, but the groaning of the now awakening boy immediately caught our attention.
"Young Master!" The old lady exclaimed.
"He looks like Eiji," I commented and Shorter agreed.
"You think?"