🌻 part 13 🌻

Well not complaining or nor forcing anyone but just want to ask and know that if you don't like then why do you read and if you come here for reading.

Then why can't you atleast vote?

It takes a lot of effort to think and write and after doing so much effort when readers don't give a cent of response to the hard work of a writer then its do give a writer headache.

At least think and make a difference.

Thank you!

Happy Reading.

__________________
🌻________🌻

Knowing Anika's actual age, Sevtlana got concern for Anika.

Though she knows the man who's going to husband of this most innocent soul on this world is not like his other brothers.

He's different from all, he's not just a man with golden heart but a pure soul too.

Who's not less than a
" Trishul" of god Shiva in their lives.

He safe and protected them all whenever other male of the house didn't fear and feel ashamed of ruining their self-respect.

Yet, being their strong supporter and protector. Some times Shivaay too become the victim of their anger and not just victim.

He too get helpless and fails to stand in front of his family cruelty.

Then how, all the time Shivaay will be able protect his wife from his family norms?

Just then thinking about all the hardships which this innocent baby too has to face.

A fresh layers of tears stream down from her eyes and heart ached when the tale of Oberoi's cruelty like a movie trailer flashed in front her moist eyes.

The punishment, the insult and and torture which from her to Bhavya are sobbing till today.

Now from tomorrow one more innocent life will become victim of Oberoi's family brutal rituals and traditions.

" Svetlana please do something. Meri doll ko bacha lo " ( Safe my doll)

Vikram pleaded folding hands in front of her.

Svetlana held his hand and was about to speak something, but she quickly pulled her hand back listening to Om voice.

" Bhabhi" ( Sister in law)

Om walked in and thanks god before his arrival. Both Svetlana and Vikram were maintaining distance from each other made themselves presentable.

However, if Om saw them sitting close to each other. Then not for Svetlana but for Vikram, it would've got difficult as Oberoi's men doesn't like and tolerate other man gaze and presences, on and near their family women.