Prologue

Annoyed, you bit down on the other child harshly, growling like a rabid beast. Someone removed your jaws from the child's arm, pulling you away forcefully. You laughed at the crying child, sending him a glare that would send shivers down his spine lasting for a century.

Your parents tried many ways to 'turn you back into a good demon', but you were always like an uncontrollable war dog, always violent and chaos-inducing. Like a demon who returned to origin. Even sending you to the Demon Children's Garden did not work. It scared your parents, even though they themselves were demons who loved the thrill of fighting and violence. It was even worse when you were going through your Evil Cycle, or your Wicked Phase.

You dug your nails into the persons arms, yelling at the person to let go as you struggled to get out of the person's grasp.

"This kid is hopeless..."

"Kick him out!"

"He's crazy!"

Your eyes darted around the area as your hands drew scratches onto your captor's arms. An older turquoise-haired boy, face flushed with red, stared in your direction. His expression spelled exhilarating ecstasy, which caught you off guard for a moment. You gripped the person's wrist harder, a malicious glint in your eyes forming as passersby stopped to watch the situation play out, too afraid to intervene with such a beast. Your nails dug deeper into skin, so much so that you could feel the bone of the person's wrist and could no longer tear through skin.

A sharp cry erupted from the person as people flocked to the scene, pulling your wrists apart.

"My hand...!" the person's voice shook, tears flowing down his eyes from the pain of the injury.

Your wings sprouted out, pushing away others with its large size. You took the chance to escape the school, scratching at those who followed you. You escaped to the forest, where you would survive for years alone, with your family gone missing after your scene at Demon Children's Garden. The faculty of the school did not even bother going after you. You were too much of a hassle to deal with in the first place. Even so, you would never be found until years after.

You let yourself get scratched by the beast in front of you, using your Bloodline Magic to manipulate your blood into solid threads that could pierce through the meat of it. Once it was immobilised, you immediately scarfed its meat down, biting into its flesh relentlessly. You did not pay attention to its cries, only devouring it in the moment. Its cries weirdly amused you, much like how fear did.

A taller, muscular man loomed behind you, approaching you slowly so as to avoid alarming you. There was only a light sound of grass shifting underneath his feet, yet you could catch the sound of his footsteps.

"Who's there?" your head snapped backward as you looked for the demon who came across you, your mouth still full of blood and flesh in between fangs. You still had your magic focused on restraining your meal, unable to defend yourself further. You were still chewing on its raw flesh as the large, towering man of long white hair walked closer and closer.

He had a mask covering his lower face and (some type of) bird legs for legs. He had a hand reached out towards you. You paused, unsure of what to do. There was no way you could beat him. You only saw a blur of white above you, as your disheveled hair partially blocked your vision.

An arm wrapped around your waist, another patting your head. In a blur, you were abducted and taken in by this strange big man.

"Oi! Where are you taking me?!" you demanded, taken aback by his sudden action as he patted your head again, "What are you doing?!"

He did not respond, only going further into a building, other demons watching the scene intently.

Words: 666
Note: Your Bloodline Magic allows you to manipulate the properties of blood! (Any type of blood, as long as its blood.)