"No. Remember, last time? If something happens to you again.." He trailed off.

"I'll take full responsibility. I need to see her too and you know dad won't allow me to go so please."

He nodded and they both snuck out of their marui.

Nayliä was peacefully sitting and listening to the nature surrounding her.

"You will leave tonight."

"Huh? Leave?"

"Your daughter will take you both back to the living."

Nayliä tilted her head in confusion, "I don't understand."

I will show you.

Nayliä felt strong winds surrounding her and she called out for it to stop. She was forced to close her eyes but the next time she opened them she was on a lone island.

She looked down at her body and saw she was her younger self. She frowned to herself, why was she here?

"Come on Nayliä or you'll be left behind!"

She turned quickly at the familiar voice.

"Mom...?"

"Well duh who else would it be?"

Nayliä tensed up and fought back tears. Her mother looked just as beautiful as she remembered. The older woman had a half smile on her rounded face. Her eyes were defined and narrowed slightly with long lashes accompanying them. She was a little taller than Nayliä was full grown. She also had multiple tattoos decorating her face and body. She had one side of her hair braided a little bit but the rest were tight curls. All in all she was gorgeous.

"Did you hit your head or something?"

Nayliä decided she would play along and enjoy this moment.

"No, I was just stunned by your ugliness."

Her mom gasped then playfully flicked her forehead.

"The disrespect is wild."

"She learned it from me."

Nayliä grinned at the sight of her father walking towards them. He was the perfect embodiment of the word, warrior. What made him stand out were the three large scars going down his chest. A hunting accident gone wrong.

"As much as I love you two, we do need to hurry before it gets dark."

Nayliä suddenly remembered the timeline. They had just finished hunting and stopped at this island for a quick snack break. It was going to get dark soon and she realized they were far out at sea. Was this the night they died?

After gathering herself, she hopped on the back of her mom's skimwing and they started the long journey home.

"It's too dark! We should turn back around."

Her mom was on edge, knowing about the Akula that lurked beneath the surface. It was hunting season for all creatures so it was even more dangerous to be out at night.

Nayliä agreed that going back until it was safe to go home was the best idea.

"I know, I'm sorry. You know I'm terrible with time, my love. "

Her mother looked at him in concern but ultimately pushed on.

Nayliä held on tighter to her mom in fear, she knew this had to be the night.