Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11 They Want to Harm You

    The next day, she was awakened by the constant vibration of her mobile phone.

    Just as she was about to turn over and touch her phone, the soreness in her muscles made her frown.

    The amount of exercise last night was too much, which made this body that had been idle for a long time unable to adapt quickly.

    She sat up after a while, rubbed her sore muscles and looked at the time, it was past five in the morning.

    The signal grid in the upper right corner has also reached a full grid, and her first reaction is that the circuit and signal have been repaired!

    Walking out of the bedroom, I saw that the wall lamps were all on.

    There is a call.

    Suddenly felt that today was not the same as usual, she pricked up her ears to listen to the sound from upstairs, in the past even if the connecting door was closed, she could hear the wind, but today, the sound seemed to be there, maybe it was a wind small?

    Nan Li immediately went upstairs with her mobile phone, squatted quietly at the back window, and saw that the wind outside was really much less.

    The sky was getting bright, and on the road that had never been seen in the past, many pedestrians appeared in twos and threes.

    It is no longer the young people who strung together like grasshoppers before, but this time there are more middle-aged and elderly people, and they move forward slowly with the support of two.

    It should be that these people got up early, and when the wind was low, they hurried out to look for food.

    She clicked on her phone, and news from various official accounts flooded in.

    It is nothing more than to remind the public that the dusty weather is abnormal, be careful when traveling, and do not rush when shopping.

    For a moment, Nan Li thought life had returned to normal.

    But those painful experiences in the previous life are still clear in my eyes, how can I return to normal.

    Looking up at the still hazy sky, she couldn't help but smile wryly, it's just God's big move.

    It's just that what surprised her was that it only lasted for a month and then eased up?

    The sand and dust weather in the previous life lasted for nearly three months before it slowly subsided.

    Just when everyone thought that the weather was finally back to normal, and all walks of life resumed work and production, the sandstorm came again. This time, the sand and stones in the strong wind smashed the glass of most houses like a demon.

    Also this time, many people died because of it.

    Nan Li put away his memories, went back to the basement, took out two servings of crystal shrimp dumplings, one serving of spinach shredded pork porridge, two tea eggs, and a plate of red oil pickles, and had a simple breakfast.

    After the meal, she nestled on the bed holding the tablet to read the news.

    Now more and more people go out, and everyone is praying, hoping that this sandstorm will pass quickly.

    Those who are out of stock at home go out to replenish, such as milk powder, medicine, and daily necessities.

    Soon, prices in the market skyrocketed due to untimely supply.