ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Начните с самого начала

"And that now brings us to Merlin," Diane says excitedly as Merlin takes a quick sip of her wine.

I flinch when I feel a hand brush against mine and then hear Zeldris say, "Easy, it's just me."

Exhaling heavily, I shoot him a mischievous grin and then wink which gets him spluttering.

"That reminds me. What exactly is it you want, Merlin?" Diane asks her fellow comrade curiously with a small pout. "You don't really talk about yourself very much, do you?"

My second eldest sister blinks her blue eyes in surprise at this last question and then turns her attention to Merlin while Mael places a hand on her shoulder, his gaze focused on Merlin as well.

"She's been helping out the Captain for a long time," King points out while he floats beside Gowther. "Way before the Seven Deadly Sins were even assembled, right?"

"And they've known each other longer than anyone else in the group," Gowther points out.

"I can't imagine she'd be the type to help others out of sheer goodwill," Ban says jokingly while the younger sister of the Fairy King desperately tries to hold him back from drinking even more. "No way she'd do that for 3,000 years without any kind of reward in mind."

"Ban," Princess Elaine protests with a disapproving expression on her adorable face now.

"So tell us," Diane insists excitedly and then quickly raises both of her hands in the air. "There's gotta be something that you wish for, right? Is it some crazy magic experiment? Getting yourself some ultra-rare materials? Whatever it is, tell us! We can all help you with it!"

"Alright then," Merlin says as she closes her eyes. "After all we've been through, I suppose you have a right to know and an obligation to see it. As my trusted fellow comrades in arms—"

The Daughter of Belialuin swiftly snaps her fingers and she teleports all of us to a new location.

"Everyone, look there," Meliodas says as he points at something up ahead. "It's the Boar's Hat."

"And the magic lake too," Elizabeth notes slowly with a confused tone, narrowing her blue eyes.

"Now then let's begin, shall we?" Merlin says and I look up to see her floating above all of us.

"Hold up, what is it that's about to start?" my eldest sister questions as she looks up as well.

"I am going to awaken Arthur," Merlin answers her and I whip my gaze over to Zeldris, frowning.

Grimacing, the youngest son of the Supreme Deity then whispers to me, "Arthur didn't make it, (Y/n). I think Cusack used some sort of spell because Arthur killed himself with the Holy Sword."

Whatever your reasons are for doing this, betraying those who believe in you, all your friends, the person who I thought you loved, it's unforgivable!

Eyes widening, I suck in a sharp breath when I finally remember what happened to the young King of Camelot before the Boar Sin of Gluttony managed to teleport themselves away from us.

I'll never ever forgive you!

"Wait, for real?" Elizabeth says while Zeldris slips his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers.

Merlin makes her way towards the Boar Hat Tavern and begins to make strange hand gestures, saying softly, "Etionee ludtha oyemasee edobook."

A dark portal immediately opens on the side of the Boar Hat Tavern and my hearts drop when I recognise the body that slowly comes out of the portal. The Holy Sword is embedded right in the centre of the young Human's stomach and his eyes are closed, a peaceful expression on his face.