|Chapter 3|

[][][][]

Zane's POV

Monster Desmond throws himself and Superboy through the roof to the level above us.

"Okay." Robin mummers as the other three stand under the hole that was made. " That's one way to bust a hole through the ceiling." He grabs out that gun again and connects to the ceiling above.

"You think Lab Coat meant to do that?" Yellow asks as he grabs onto Robin's belt and the two zip up.

"I doubt that he is planning on doing anything anymore." Aqualad says to himself, turning to look at me. "C'mon we aren't gonna leave you behind."

I nod and Aqualad grabs me as he jumps through the hole to join the others.

I fall back really far behind them since I'll just be in the way. The boys are trying their best to defeat Desmond but he manages to get the upper hand on them.

Robin backs off so he is standing near me when I hear a small gasp from him.

"Of course!" Pulling up a map of the room as I look over his shoulder to see it better." KF, get over here!" KF? I think it might be short for something but it's still better than Yellow. Thank goodness.

"Got it?" Robin says

"Got it!" KF says before speeding off to go and distract Desmond.

"Superboy, Aqualad!" Robin shouts to them and shows the floorplan." This one and that one." Pointing towards different pillars. The two stronger ones nod and run to the pillars as Robin pulls out some disks.

He runs around putting the disks on the remaining pillars before coming back over and starts drawing on the floor with a giant 'X'. All of a sudden a bunch of water covers it and I look up to see Aqualad using his weapons to do it.

'That is so cool!'

KF speeds over standing on top of the 'X' fully covering it. I look up to see Superboy knock Desmond back as KF stands to the side and Desmond now lands on the 'X'.

Aqualad goes to one end and his water things and arm makings start glowing a really bright blue and they are making cracking sounds.

"Move!" Robin shouts. He runs over to me and grabs my arm before running with the other two to the other end of the room. There is rapid beeping behind us and then explosions. Robin pulls me across him and throws us to the ground as everything starts falling down.

After the rubble settles Superboy lifts up the bigger debris on us as we are able to stand up.

Luckily Robin covered me with Aqualad on top of him so I only got a few scratches.

"We did it." Aqualad says looking over everyone.

"Was there...ever any doubt?" Robin says, trying to gain his strength back. Him and KF high-five but I can tell they regretted it because they groaned in pain. KF looks over at Superboy.

"See," He says, getting the stronger one's attention." The Moon." I looked up as well and I could feel the smile forming on my face.

'I haven't seen the moon in a while, something feels familiar about this, but for now I just want to look at this all the time.'

I was brought back when something got in the way and ruined it. It was a silhouette of...a person?

"Oh. And Superman." KF says surprised." Are we good at keeping promises or what!"