"To be fair, this one is about the boys mostly," Isa said as Jessie said she and Will should be there. The group ended up putting Will and Jessie, Kai and Sanam and Shaq and Tanya up for it. They got two out of three, only missing Casey and Rosie for Kai and Sanam. 

When it came to the top horniest couples, it seemed like no one had a problem being up there. They easily placed Shaq and Tanya in first, followed by Will and Jessie and Kai and Sanam. The correct order had ended up being Shaq and Tanya, then Isa and Tom, and Will and Jessie. 

"I guess we're just good at flying under the radar," Isa shrugged as the whole group laughed. 

Next up was the three most one sided relationships. Ron was quick to nominate himself and Lana, along with Shaq and Tanya and Casey and Rosie. 

"Nah, you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend," Isa shook her head as other protests were heard. "If this was four weeks ago, maybe."

Casey and Rosie nominated themselves up there, and Will led he and Jessie up too which Isa could see grated on the girl. "This is about the publics opinion guys, based on what they see, not on how you feel," she tried to soothe any hurt feelings. Casey and Rosie were voted third, with Will and Jessie in second, and Shaq and Tanya as first. 

Next was the top three couples to have their heads turned once they leave the villa. Isa felt bad for the group on this one, as it was tense. But she had to agree when Rosie was quick to nominate herself and Casey as the first couple to go up. Shaq and Tanya eventually agreed to head up as well, and the third couple was Ron and Lana. That round they got all three couples, but just in different orders, which Isa counted as a tough win.

Next was the top three couples with the least sexual chemistry. Isa felt bad for Lana because she could tell she was frustrated at her and Ron being nominated, but she and Ron eventually took a podium with Casey and Rosie and Kai and Sanam.

The order ended up being Will and Jessie in third, then Casey and Rosie, and Ron and Lana. "Don't let that get to you," Isa soothed as Lana walked over, clearly unhappy. "The public is gonna say that about anyone they think isn't making out every day in here."

"I do feel bad for them, because they have been very open about not wanting to be intimate while on the telly," Isa said next to Tom in the beach hut. "But it's definitely not nice to hear I'm sure."

Next was the biggie, and it was the top three most game playing couples. Isa sucked a breath in as she looked around the group. Rosie was the first to speak up, trying to nominate Kai and Sanam.

"Yeah no," Isa shook her head. "Don't think that'll be it. Plus if it was based on number of couples, Tom would be up there, Casey would, Ron would. I don't think it's based on that at all."

Will brought up Shaq and Tanya's Casa situation, theorizing that could have led to them being up there. Both of them got quite heated when chatting about it, leading Shaq to pull Ron in and saying Ron made Lana his girlfriend because everyone likes Lana. 

"Shaq, that is a step too fucking far," Isa laughed in shock as Ron clearly got upset. 

"Let's be real, everyone in here could be accused based off of some situation, for being a game player," Kai tried to reason. 

"Agreed, and again this isn't about whether you actually are a game player. It is about what the public think," Isa agreed. "At this point I would go up there to get this over with."

The group ended up sending Will and Jessie, Shaq and Tanya and Rosie and Casey. The correct order ended up being Ron and Lana, Shaq and Tanya and then Casey and Rosie. With the game over and the islanders ending up with their party, it was clear no one really was in a partying mood.