I start unbuttoning his shirt and he shrugs it off and it falls onto his bed. "You're sure about this?" he asks, pulling away slightly.

I nod. I want this for a couple of reasons. One, I know that I'm not 100% safe. If the gang finds me here, they will catch me and hold me hostage before killing me. They rape their hostages and torture them. Two, I have really strong feelings for Harry, so if it's anyone, It should be him.

He continues kissing down my neck and in a quick second, he has my shirt off, as well as my sweatpants. Each second, my craving for him grows, wanting him everywhere.

His fingers loop around my black panties, pulling them down slowly. I unbuckle his belt, tugging his jeans down, leaving me exposed and him in his boxers.

I see his bulge and my eyes widen. "You're so beautiful." he whispers.

"Harry! Come help me put away these groceries please!" Anne calls from downstairs.

Fuck.

"Stupid groceries." he groans and I laugh a little.

He finds a pair of Nike shorts and leaves his top off. I pull my underwear back up and put a black tank top, along with my grey pajama shorts.

We walk downstairs hand in hand. "I swear, it's like she knew." he mumbles.

"How could she?" I ask. He merely shrugs as we enter the kitchen, finding his mom putting cans of soup into the cabinet.

"Aurora, dear, will you put away the perishables?" she asks. "Harry, will you put away the toiletries?"

"Sure." Harry and I say in unison. We look at each other and he chuckles and shakes his head.

He grabs the plastic shopping bag and goes to put them in the cabinet, while I grab a bag and start putting the items in the refrigerator.

"I met this nice lady at the store, her name was Carol." she says. "She was helping me find the bagels since they've been moved."

"Carol?" I ask and she nods. "Long, curly blonde hair?"

"Yes, it was unbelievably long, down passed her butt!" she exclaimed.

"That's my aunt!" I squeal. My aunt carol is really classy, but she can shoot a bitch if she needs too. But nobody knows that, except for us, cause I'm not new to this.

"Really?" Harry cuts in.

"I think so. My aunt always had super long hair and really pretty blue eyes, I think she's gorgeous."

"Not as gorgeous you." Harry winks.

"Oh Harry, you flirt." Anne laughs.

"I'm serious. She's beautiful mum. Look at her." he gestures to me and my cheeks heat up. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me and hugs me. "And I'm gonna miss you." he whispered into my hair.

"Imma miss you too." my voice cracks and he hugs me tighter.

"Here, I'll finish putting the rest away and you guys enjoy your time together." Anne says.

"No, it's fine. I don't wanna hog your son." I respond, pulling away from Harry.

"Oh, sweetie. I've had him all to myself for sixteen years, I think I'll be fine." she smiles sweetly. "Plus, I think Harry would rather spend time with you than his old mum."

"Oh come on, you know I love you." he smiles.

"Of course I do. Now go, before I change my mind." she says, shooing us. We all laugh and Harry and I run upstairs.