These 7 see.

These 7 see.  Chapter 7

King Morfah ordered more guards to his daughter, Tilfa's room.  He didn't know what this human wanted with their Tower but what ever it was it could not be good for them.

King Morfah was headed to see this man who thought he was powerful as the Mermaids of Ocean Towers.

King Morfah's nurses were keeping him alive under water.

King Morfah ordered the doors to be opened of the cell.  Once King Morfah entered he circled around the tied up human.

King Morfah stopped in front of the human.  He leaned over smelling him. He noticed the man smelled like the waters of their Ocean.

"Tell me why do you smell like you have been in our waters before?"  Asked the King.

"Sir, he cant speak here.  We can have him write in his language but we would have to release him."  The nurse said.

"Is he harmful?"  The King asked.

"He shows many skills of fighting now he seems to be elevated to a non harmful state but I would order more guards just in case he found a way to beat our thoughts." Added the nurse.

"I feel we should let him write us his thoughts."  King Morfah snapped his fingers for a piece of writing material. 

"I would like to know where you came from and why you are here."

The man kept his head down.  They placed the material of ocean paper and coral ink on his lap.  They untied the human waiting for him to write.

He refused.

King Morfah stood in front of him and placed his hand on the mans head.

"If you wont write I will take it out of you if you prefer.  I'll make sure its very painful."  King Morfah threatened.

The man moved his head away and grabbed the paper.  He began to write slowly.  All in the room leaned in towards the man to see what he was writing.  That's when the human stood up fighting his way out of the crowd.  The King watched him for a while until he reached the exit stopping him with his scepter.

"What is your name?"  Shouted King Morfah.

The man refused to answer.  The King asked again this time pulling the breathing mask off the humans face.

The man held his breathe.  Soon he was struggling to breathe.  The King asked him again.  The man gurgled his name.

With his hands King Morfah pushed the water away from the mans face letting him repeat his name without problem.

"Speak now."  King Morfah demanded.

"I am no harm to you.  I was looking for my lady.  She said she would be at the ocean waiting for me and I thought she might have drowned.  Please let me go.  I don't want my family to look for me here."

"What is your name?  Answer this too, why are you showing us you are a fighter? Should I look deeper or will you tell me?" The King asked.

"I'm sorry.  I just want to go.  I need to find my lady.  She could be out there.  I do not fight but I did learn from my family when I was a child.  I do not fight now.  Please let me go."  The man panted.

The King waited a while as he looked the man over.  Something told him not to let this man go yet.  He was indeed hiding something.

The King had the guards take him to a cell with the breathing mask back on.

He wasn't alone in the cell.  The man shared the space now with non human prisoners.

...

In Tilfa's room she was still waiting by the door for her father.  When he passed by she yelled out to him.