"Stop staring at me" she said embarrassed, stilling looking away. "But you were staring at me hard like this... Your ears are red are you getting sick?" Tomioka asked, pinching the tip of her ear.

"No, don't do that" she said, covering her ear.

'Or would he want to?'

"Would you want to marry me?" She asked bluntly, her eyes grew wide as he face went red. "What?" He questioned, staring at her surprised with wide eyes.

"No! It was a silly question, don't answer that" Y/n said flustered as he covered Tomioka's mouth with her hands.

"Oh, you too are still here?!" Kanae yelled from down the hall, "You two look quite red, is there perhaps a fever going around?" She added on as she waved at the two.

"What? They don't look sick" Shinobu said bluntly as she walked next to her older sister. "Shinobu" Kanae said, "They're both flustered because they both like eachother but both of them are too clueless, it's such a brag watching them unconsciously flirt with eachother all the time" Shinobu said, rolling her eyes back.

Kanae stared at her younger sister with a surprised expression, "Shinobu you ruined their confession to eachother" Kanae said with a frown, "I helped them, they weren't ever going to do it themselves" she said walking away. "But Shinobu" Kanae dragged as she followed after her younger sister.

Tomioka pulled Y/n's hands off his mouth, Y/n too embarrassed to fight back as she pulled her hands away not meeting his curious stare.

"Do you like me Y/n?" Tomioka asked.

"No" Y/n answered, Tomioka lowered his head to look at her head that had been hung low. "You're really red, maybe you're just getting sick then" he said as he took his haori off and placed it around her shoulders.

"I'm just sick" she mumbled. "Let's go back to your house and have some tea then, I'll probably get sick too" Tomioka said.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"Here" Tomioka said as he handed her a cup of warm tea, "thank you" she said with her feet dangling off the engawa of her estate. "Do you want another blanket?" Tomioka asked.

"No I'm okay" she said, glancing at the two blankets Tomioka had wrapped over her shoulder previously.
'Am I really pretending to be sick right now' she though as she stared into the tea.

"You look like you're sweating, you must be running a high fever" Tomioka said as he sat down next to her. "You're so stupid sometimes" Y/n said as she rested her head onto his shoulder.

"Does it bother you?" He asked, "No" she answered.

"I'm cold, let me have some" Tomioka said, wrapping some of the blanket around his shoulder, causing Y/n to lift her head up.

"Put it back" he said, patting his shoulder as he looked down at her. She felt her cheeks grow warm once again as she placed her head onto his shoulder and he placing his head on hers.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"So this is why we were getting missions in their region all night long, huh!"

"I'm not that bothered, they sleep so soundly together"

Y/n opened her eyes slowly, realizing she had fallen asleep, her head laid on Tomioka's chest with his arm wrapped around her waist. "Seems someone slept soundly."