Chapter 8

Renesmee POV-

I got out of the bath tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked in there mirror to see my eyes red and puffy, from crying. There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked

"It's me sweetie!" Aunt Alice said.

"Come in." I sighted. Aunt Alice opened the door, bring her makeup bag, hair products and my dress.

"Oh sweetie." She hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry! We should have told you."

"Aunt Alice. Can't breathe." I croaked.

"Sorry!" She smiled at me, hold my hands. "Ready for your party?"

"Well...no." I shook my head. I sat in my chair to let her do my hair and makeup.

Aunt Alice sighted. “Well… at least act like you like the party. I worked really hard on it!” She nudged my shoulder.

I smiled. “I’ll try. It better not be pink!” I wrinkled my nose, I thought of pink.

There was a knock on the door. “It’s me. May I come in?” Aunt Rosalie asked.

I smiled. “Yes! Come in!” I said happily. Aunt Rosalie always knew how to cheer me up.

She opened the door with a smile on her face. Rosalie was wearing a simple ruched dress with a black V neck dress that hugged her body just in the right places and stopped at her knees. She was holding something behind her back. “I brought you something. I know how you would rather prefer human blood over animal blood.” She said taking a blood bag from behind her back.

Aunt Alice smiled at Rosalie. I gasped. “Aunt Rosalie! You didn’t!” I was thrilled. I wanted to give her a hug, but Aunt Alice would not be happy.

“Yeah, I know. I didn’t have too, but I wanted to. Don’t tell grandpa Carlisle.” She handed me the blood bag.

“I won’t.” I took the blood bag, and ripped it open with my teeth.

“So what’s up with you and the Volturi kid?” Aunt Rosalie asked.

“He seemed very upset when you came in crying.” Aunt Alice added.

I stopped drinking half way through the blood bag. “Who Alec? No. Nothing is going on. Felix, Alec and I became close and got to know each other during hunting.” I explained to them.

“Oh okay.” Said Aunt Alice in her; ‘What ever you say sweetie. But I don’t believe you’ voice.

“Well, Alec seems to like you.” Aunt Rosalie said.

“Allot.” Aunt Alice added.

“No. He. Does. Not.” I said each word individually.

“Okay. Then maybe you like him then.” Alice pointed out.

“Ugh!” I grunted. Then I heard whoops and laughter come from, Uncle Emmett and Uncle Jasper. “Shut up!” I yelled at them. There laughing only got louder. I blushed.

“All done! Know go put your dress on! Don’t look in the mirror.” Alice handed me the dress. “The party will be ready. So get dressed and then come down.”

“You can look in the mirror after you put the dress on.” Aunt Rosalie said, they left to go join the party.

I took the towel I had wrapped around my body. I pulled my underwear on. Then my dress. I put on the Crystal T-strap high-heels, Aunt Alice gave me. I looked in the mirror. I gasped. I looked like a princess. Princess Renesmee. With The daring low cut V-neckline cut outsides Crystal jewels climb the bodice, the cut sides to my breast, dazzling beaded design on the seductive open back give this long red dress a look that will have heads turning the moment you walk in the room. It's really sexy. Its silky fabric felt amazing on my skin. It was floor length, longer in the back making a train. “I love this dress!” I said to myself. My hair was up in a ‘messy’ bun, a few of my bronze curls’ hung down in ringlets. Aunt Alice did an amazing job with the makeup. Giving me Smokey eyes, with a little blush and clear lip gloss to make my already very red lip a shine.

I took a deep breath. Walked out of my room and down the stairs I stopped when I got to the last flight of stairs. The room was amazing. The table cloths where all black with 1 big white candle and 2 smaller candles on each table. A single red rose on each table. The seats frame were white the cushions are black. On the dance floor has, black, white and red rose petals. There was a disco ball hanging on the cling above the dance floor. On one food tables was my cake it has five tiered cake levels covered in white Rolled Fondant with a quilt pattern with eatable jewels . A big diamond (Real diamonds) R cake topper and red and black gum paste roses twirled from the R down the bottom of the cake. There was a table with drinks. Water, juice, wine and sparkly water. The other table had all types of food. That the wolf pack was pigging out. (Paul and Jared mostly) The other table was for presents, which had allot of them to. There dress code was black for the girls and white from the guys. That would make me able to stand out in my red dress. No one had no test me yet. My family was here, The Cullen’s, Wolf Pack, with their imprints, The Denail Coven, The Egyptian Coven, The Irish Coven, The Romanian Coven, The American Nomads, The European Nomads, The Volturi Coven, (Aro, Caius, Marcus, Sulpicia, Athenadora, Chelsea, Afton, Corin, Santiago, Renata, Heidi, Demetri, Felix, Jane and Alec. Of course we had to invite them) And The Amazon Coven.

I smiled. “Zafrina!” I said happily. Everyone turned toward me. There where gasps, awes and beautiful’s. Felix had a smirk on his face. Alec was biting his lip and Jane was frowning. I didn’t care much. I missed Zafrina.

She smiled at me. “Sweet Renesmee you have grown! Come here.”

I smiled and hurried my way down the stairs. Don’t fall. Don’t fall. I thought to myself. My father chuckled. Once I made my way down the stairs I ran and gave her a hug. “I missed you.” I whispered, but I know the others could hear me.

“I missed you to.” She said her voice strong but caring.

“Ah. Renesmee!” Aro said cheerfully. I stiffened in Zafrina’s arm’s. What does he want now!? I put a smile on my face and turned around, to see an overly happy Aro.