❝︎CHAPTER FOUR❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ━︎━︎ 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 her bed, staring at herself through the mirror that was right beside of her bed, softly sighing as she tried to fix her robes. She didn't know what had happened overnight for her robes to look as bad as they did, and no matter what spell she tried they always looked wrong. A frustrated groan fell from her lips as she took the robe off her arms, tossing it aside in annoyance. Hermione, having heard the girls frustrations from the bathroom, walked out, looking at her with slight concern. Her eyes darted from Juniper to her robes that were now lying on the floor. Hermione walked over to her, picking the robes up and staring at them for a moment. Immediately she found what was wrong.

She took the robe into the bathroom, fixing the hole that had somehow managed to enter the robe. The tightened strings inside of the robe were making the robe uncomfortable. When Hermione fixed it, she walked back out and over to Juniper. Juniper looked at her and Hermione motioned her to stand up. Juniper did so and Hermione pulled the robe back over her arms, moving to stand in front of the girl as she fixed the front so that Juniper looked neat and well put together. "There. Is that better?"

"I don't understand." Juniper frowned, confused. "How did you fix it?"

"There was a hole. Truly I don't know how you missed it. There were ripped strings flying everywhere." Hermione hummed before walking over to her dresser and grabbing her books.

Juniper closed her eyes, disgusted by her own idiocy. She was smarter than this. Or she thought she was, but she couldn't even fix her own robes. Despite not wanting to thank Hermione simply for the fact that she was embarrassed, her mother had taught her much better manners so with a deep sigh she looked over at Hermione and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Hermione smiled.

Juniper pointed at her, "Don't think I'm going easy on you just because you fixed my robes."

Hermione looked at her for a moment, nodding her head. "Of course not." As Juniper walked out, Hermione couldn't help the small frown that pulled at her lips. Shaking her head, she quickly followed after her.

They made it to Professor Flitwick's class, feathers sitting in front of all of them. Juniper picked the feather up with her hand, twisting it around for a moment before sitting it back down when the Professor started talking. "One of a wizard's rudimentary skills is levitation, or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Hermione lifted hers up to show him. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movements we've been practicing, hm? The swish and flick. Everyone." All of the students did the wrist movement before putting their wands back down. "Good. Oh and enunciate. Wingardium leviosa. Off you go then."