"Good morning, Parker," he grinned. "Evans." He glanced her up and down with a smirk permanently resting on his lips. She looked up at him, her nose scrunched up and her eyes squinted in disgust.

"Dick," she said loud enough for Flash to hear. He turned around, glaring at her as she raised her middle finger into the air with a glare.

Peter grabbed her hand and pushed it down from where it was above her head. "Sorry," he apologized, waving his hand in Flash's direction with an awkward smile. Flash jumped at the brunette threateningly before walking off with his friends, laughing.

"Really, Peter?" she groaned, throwing her head back dramatically. "He's been giving us shit since freshman year. Need I remind you that we're seniors now?"

"Need I remind you that I am perfectly fine?" he asked, mocking her. The duo turned a corner.

"Hey," a brunette said, departing from her group of friends to approach the two. "It's,  uh, Peter, right?"

He was taken aback by the occurrence. It took a few seconds before he responded, "Mm-hm," with a nod.

"I really like your photos," she smiled up at him.

"Oh, thanks. Thanks," he replied with an awkward smile.

"Uh, listen, are you busy Friday night?"

"Uh..." He racked his brain for anything; nothing. He shook his head from left to right.

She giggled, "Cool. Uh, can you take pictures of my boyfriend's car? I just, you know, I really wanna frame a good one for his birthday."

"That's really nice of you. Wow, that's such a nice thought. Um... Yeah, I'll have a look at the old, uh... the old schedule," Peter replied.

"Okay," the girl said smiling.

"The old schedule? So, I'm assuming you're booked?" Jo asked with raised brows as Peter kicked off from the ground on his skateboard. She had to walk faster than usual to keep up with him.

"Yeah. Super tight schedule. No room for anything outside of school," he laughed, sarcastically.

"Parker!" a teacher exclaimed. Peter quickly pulled the board from under his feet.

"Yes, sir?" he asked, skateboard in his hands.

"You want to keep that skateboard?" he asked, a firm tone in his voice.

"Yeah."

"Keep it off the ground," he instructed.

"Sure. Yeah," he nodded.

"Wheels up!" he shouted as Peter continued walking past him.

"Like that?" he asked, almost in a sarcastic tone, holding the board above his head with his right hand.

"That's it," the older man replied.

"Okay."

He did not keep his board off the ground. After he was out of his view, the wheels were back to rolling across the white tile.