The bus stopped in front of ANHS and I slowly removed Kiyotaka's earphones and he immediately woke up, haha! It always works, "We are here, Kiyotaka!" he slowly rubbed his eyes and we got out off the bus and I saw the beige-haired girl trying to talk to that black-haired girl but she's just ignoring her.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Kiyotaka with his eyes widened, "What happened, Kiyotaka?"

"Look over there." He said while pointing at a car that just parked and I saw five girls who looked exactly the same get off the car, quintuplets huh, but my composure broke when I saw a black-haired man with them.

"Marou-san" I muttered and Kiyotaka heard,

"Yeah, come with me." Kiyotaka pulled my hand and started dragging me towards Maruo-san.

Kiyotaka and I made our way towards Marou-san and one of the girls noticed us, she has long light pink hair with ribbons either side, "What!! hitting on us already? Get out!" she yelled at Kiyotaka, looks like she didn't notice me.

"Who said we came for you?" Kiyotaka replied, the one with short pink hair giggled hearing Kiyotaka while the victim glared at him, meanwhile Maruo-san came to us.

I turned towards him, "It's been a long time, Maruo-san." I greeted him politely.

Maruo-san widened his eyes in seeing me and Kiyotaka here, of course Maruo-san don't know that white room was exposed, because he temporarily took a break from white room project.

"A-Asuka!! Kiyotaka!! How are you both here?" Maruo-san asked us, while the quints were surprised by how loud his voice is,

"You know them, papa?" asked one of the quints with a long red hair,

"Yes, I know them. Can you guys go inside, I want to talk to them." Maruo-san instructed his daughters, all nodded expect one.

"How do you know them, papa!?" the quint from before who thought Kiyotaka was hitting on them asked,

Maruo-san glared at her, "It's none of your business, Nino. Now go." The girl named Nino looked angry and went along with her sisters.

"Sorry for that, now tell me, how are you guys here?"

"Matsuo didn't inform you anything?" Kiyotaka asked

"Actually, I'm going to meet him now after dropping my girls here." Maruo-san showed us the message which Matsuo-san sent him.

"Then he'll explain all details clearly, Maruo-san."

"If you don't mind me asking, which class are you both?"

"Class-D" me and Kiyotaka replied in unison

Maruo-san smiled, "My daughters are also from Class-D, please take care of them." He bowed slightly.

"If possible, can you help my daughters with their studies?" he added,

"Studies?" Kiyotaka tilted his head in confusion.

"You see, my daughters are not good with their studies. It took five tutors for them just to pass this school's entrance examination." that much trouble huh, 

"We'll try Marou." said Kiyotaka

I looked towards Kiyotaka with a surprised look and looks like Maruo is also surprised that Kiyotaka took the lead to help them, he expected a response from me.

"I will have no worries if the masterpiece himself takes care of them."  Marou-san said with a chuckle

"Well, I'm not the masterpiece anymore." said Kiyotaka.