Leon had killed the others, and he quickly pulled you to your feet. Uno problemo. The church was completely blocked off. You groaned in annoyance at the realization. Leon gripped your bicep, yanking you forward as he tried to find an alternative route. You swore that you could hear whispers and grunts. It felt like you were being stalked. You ended up going into a house that the collapsed building had missed, killing the woman inside, and then climbing through the broken window in the back.

Leon coughed, and you turned to him.

"You okay?" You asked, punching his shoulder lightly.

He nodded quickly. You approached the door to the church with caution, guns raised. You used your silly little key on the door, and it opened quickly. It was dark inside, and you suddenly heard a hissing sound. On the floor was a viper. You grabbed it with no hesitation, before snapping its neck.

Leon stared, before shrugging and turning back to his mission.

The church was dimly lit, with a table next to a window, and candles lit under a picture of the same man from the nice house. You walked into another room, which had an absolutely gigantic human skull, and several papers scattered across a long table.

Leon shrugged, and you shook your head at him.

I don't trust it. Stay alert.

He nodded.

Copy that.

You found some first aid spray, and some shotgun shells in the room, but not much else. There was a door on the other side, and you pushed it open.

"Hello, love!"

You whipped around, gun raised and ready, before you let out a sigh of relief. Just the shopkeeper.

"I have some new goods that might interest you."

"It's nice to see a familiar face," you jogged over quickly, Leon scowling.

"It's nice to see a pretty one," the shopkeeper chuckled as you walked over.

You scanned over what he currently had for sale, and reached for the bag of pesetas you had been collecting.

"I'd like the scope," you said, smiling.

"Huh. 5000 pesetas," he chuckled, and you handed him the bag.

He counted the money in front of you, before handing you back your bag and a scope. You tossed it to Leon, and he grumbled, before attaching it to his shotgun.

"Come back any time, love," the shopkeeper waved as you said your goodbyes, and left the spot.

You followed the path, Leon close behind.

"I don't like that guy."

"He's sweet," you said nonchalantly.

You came up to a large, grand building.

"That must be the real church," you muttered. "Let's get Ashley and get the hell out for extraction."

There was a graveyard in front of the church. A big, long graveyard. You and Leon chose to walk around it rather than through it, and up to the church gates. He pushed them open, and shut them once you wiggled inside.

He almost screamed in anger when the direct gate in front of the church was locked. Leon pressed his finger to his comm.

"Condor One and Two to Roost. The church is sealed up."

"And Baby Eagle?"

"No sign of her," you muttered into your comm.

"But," Loen spoke up. "They sure do have this place locked up tight."