Chapter 24 - The Ending

"Nicole!" Christian yelled after me as I heard the faint sound of running footsteps getting louder and louder.

"I'm fine Christian, go and enjoy the party. I'll be out soon." I yelled through the closed bathroom door, hoping he'd believe me. After a long pause from Christian, he let out a deep breath. "Okay Nicole. Call me if you need anything." He said with a worried tone clearly evident in his voice.

I looked around the dark bathroom that had 1 lightbulb that was functioning properly. The bathroom stall doors had peeled off brown paint with graffiti scrawled all over them. Spiderwebs covered every corner of the dirty, dark room. I sighed and looked at the mirror in front of me. I had a bottle of whiskey in my bag and skulled it as I took out my phone and dialled.

"Sorry, this callers phone has been disconnected." A robotic voice said. My eyes filled with tears as I realised who I had just called, Alexandro. My anxiety levels escalated immediately as I attempted to calm myself down by sitting on the floor, not caring if my dress got dirty.

After a few minutes, the corner stall creaked and the door flew open. A figure wearing a black robe walked out, I instantly stood up and backed into a corner.

The figure walked closer to me, which used the hoodie to cover his/her face.

"Oh, Nicole. Didn't the note tell you that you're going to regret this?" A male voice said. I attempted to figure out who the voice belonged to, but no thoughts came to my head as the room started to spin right before my eyes. Damn, I shouldn't have skulled that whiskey.

2 men came from behind the figure and grabbed my arms and secured them behind my back. They delivered a punch straight to my head, making me drowsy and unable to function properly. A black cloth covered my face as they took me to another room and threw me on the floor. Rough man hands groped my body and stripped me off my dress. My breath hitched as I attempted to get out of his grasp but it was no use, the men had tied my hands behind me. "Leave me alone!" I screamed through the tape that they placed around my mouth. His filthy hands ran up between my legs and before they could go up any higher, the male spoke up.

"Enough! Change her, now." The leader yelled with authorisation clear in his voice. The black cloth was ripped from my head and I looked down at my half-naked body. I squealed as the mans hand dug deeper into my skin, leaving an instant bruise. The man changed me into a black singlet and black sweatpants.

The man walked closer and closer and he took off his hoodie. Before I could look up and see who it was, something knocked me out from behind.

Darkness.

——————————————

CHRISTIANS POV:

"Nicole!" I yelled after her as she kept running away. I turned the knob on the bathroom door but it was locked. I sighed in desperation, wondering what had just happened.

"I'm fine Christian, go and enjoy the party. I'll be out soon." She yelled through the closed bathroom door. Something inside me didn't let me believe that she's fine. I let out a deep breath. "Okay Nicole. Call me if you need anything." I sighed again before walking away.