Chapter 17: The Volturi

Start from the beginning

"Where do we go mom?" Seraphina asked, pulling Bella away from the car.

"He'll be under the clock tower." she informed "Go!"

Seraphina dragged Bella away as the police continued to knock on Alice's window.

The two girls raced to the clocktower, Seraphina was shoving people out of the way so she could stay in step with Bella.

They got caught at an intersection on buildings, Seraphina looked around until she found a way. She grabbed Bella's hand.

"This way!" she called.

"Oh shit." Seraphina whined, pushing her way through the parade and knocking over some of the entertainers.

She pushed Bella in front of her so she stayed in her sight.

She watched as Bella hopped into the fountain, trudging through the water as she ran through it.

While, Seraphina run around the fountain.

The bell rang above them, and Seraphina pushed herself faster, not even glancing at the man she just shoved into the fountain.

She watched as Edward removed his shirt, stepping out of the shadows.

Bella was making her way to him, just five more feet.

Seraphina looked down at the child next to her who was gasping at Edward, the kid went to yank her mothers cloak, but she stuck her foot out, knocking the child's feet out from under her.

The little girl hit the ground and instantly started crying, drawing the attention of everyone around her and removing the eyes away from Edward.

She raced forward before the child ratted her out.

She entered the room that Bella shoved them in, spotting the couple happily embracing.

"Uncle Ed." she spoke, drawing the attention of the vampire.

He smiled at his niece, as she run towards him and hugged him tightly "I'm so glad you're okay."

The moment was cut short as a door opened to the right of them, catching their attention.

Seraphina eyed the two men that were making their way over, obviously they were both vampires, it wasn't even the red eyes that gave them away.

It was the arrogance they wore like a medal, they had an aura around them that Seraphina assumed they used to make people around them feel small.

She put a cold face and hold her head up high.

"I won't be needing your services after all gentlemen." Edward spoke, hoping they would leave.

"Aro wants to speak with you again." the big one retorted.

"No rules were broken." Edward argued.

"Nonetheless." the little one hissed "We should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue."

"Fine." Edward growled before addressing his mate "Bella, why don't you go enjoy the rest of the festival with Ina."

"The girls are coming with us." The big one snarled.

"No, you can go to hell!" Edward spat, taking a step in front of the girls.

The argument was interrupted by the sound of a lock breaking.

Alice stepped through the now broken door.

"Come on guys." she smirked "It's a festival. You wouldn't wanna make a scene."

"We wouldn't." they agreed, being approached by another from behind.

"Enough!" the new voice commanded, removing their hood and allowing Seraphina to see that this one was a girl.