𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈 🫣

Start from the beginning

My brother's best friend DEVANTÈ DEGRATE.

Me and my best friend Kelsey were listening in on their conversation outside his door. Bash mentioned how it'd be their last year before the fellas hit eighteen; and me just turning sixteen, I decided now was the time to participate

You all can surely see where the problem lies.

My brother would have my head served on a platter, presenting it to Mom for dinner. From what I heard over four years, you didn't entirely have to go ALL the way. Maybe a kiss here, a hand there, probably some hunching but you didn't have to go all the way.

And if I could get any part of De on me, I'd be happy

"I can't believe we still doing this" his baritone voice chuckled swirling the orange ball around, catching it in his palm "I practically had every chick around here".

"Just doing it for the memories man" my brother quipped sitting at his desk "I mean think about it. We'll never have a chance like this again". There were rules to the game, once you hit eighteen...you were officially RETIRED, the game started out as horny teens looking to explore their sexuality.

But by eighteen, you were probably already experienced and had NO business swarming around a group of teens anyway.
"Yeah I feel you man" he smirked watching the ball gravitate in the air "I'm just ready for them college dames now. I heard they get down with the get down, know what I'm saying...

tired of the same ole tricks, maybe I won't partake this year".

LIKE HELL HE AIN'T! THIS WAS MY ONLY CHANCE TO GET CLOSE TO HIM AND HE WAS NOT RUINING THIS FOR ME.

"Yo De come ooon" he dragged "We living legends in that thang. I heard we have some fresh meat this year; Natalie and Connie". Now Bash had De's attention, sitting up in his bed bug-eyeing his best friend."Yo CONNIE?!" he repeated "The one with the big ass titties?!". My brother turned to him with the same expression.

"Connie with the Double D titttieesss". I scrunched my face looking down, cupping my little C's. Were big titties really a thing?!

"Shiiittt" dragged De "Maybe one more for the road. I ain't had a dip in that honey yet anyway". "Exactly" my brother gleamed "Peep this. If we get these two, we'll be unmatched". De nodded taking in the bullshit my brother was spitting.

"Aight man I'm in".

"That's what I'm talking about" he grabbed De's hand as they embraced one another "Hey wanna go to the corner store and rack up on some snacks?".

"Hell yeaahhh nigha, my stomach been talking" he rubbed his slim yet muscular abdomen covered by his white and navy blue mesh of a MAGIC jersey displaying his patterned arms of ink.

He seriously needed a new artist but Mikey from Apartment F was doing them for flat twenty-five bucks, can't beat that price.

The two got up waltzing over to the door. I always listened out for the other door to the living room to close before coming out. Stepping out of the closet, I stretched my limbs with Kelsey following suit. "Don't you think we're getting too old for this?" she suggested

"I think it's safe to say we outgrew the closet...not to mention Bash's clothes are reeking havoc" she closed her nostrils.

"How else am I suppose to-". The twisting of the knob caused me to push Kels back into the closet closing the door quietly. In came De eyeing the room, looking suspicious.

COME ON MAN WHAT'S THE HOLD UP?!

"I'm coming man!!" he yelled back "Muthafucka thought he heard voices". He walked to the bed grabbing his basketball and proceeded back out. I waited for the living room door to close again as me and Kelsey tumbled out breathing in fresh air.