That stunned the both of them but Sarah says, "Her heart?" Dean looks to her saying, "Yeah her heart." Sam then speaks up who is standing beside Sarah, "So what do you guys think did it to her?" Sarah is the one that speaks up saying, "Well the landlady did say that it looked like animal attack, maybe it was a werewolf." Sam shakes his head saying, "No, no werewolf the lunar cycle's not right, if it was a creature it would've left some sort of trace, could be possible it's a spirit." Whilst they was both talking Dean observes the blood on the carpet and seems to notice something, he speaks up saying "See if there's any masking tape around."

They both look around the apartment until Sarah comes across some and hands it to Dean, he takes it thanking her and he uses it to connect the blood pool and it makes a shape, he looks up at the both of them and Sam speaks up first asking, "Have either of you ever seen this symbol before?" Of course neither of them have, so they leave the apartment whilst Sam goes to see if he can find anything about the symbol, both Dean and Sarah head for a bar.

At the bar whilst Dean went to find a table for the three of them Sarah offered to go and get drinks, whilst she was waiting a cute guy walks over to her and they both start having a conversation, unaware that Dean was keeping a close eye on her not exactly happy about the flirting, but it's not like they was a couple. After a moment Sam makes an appearance and sees Dean, he walks over to him and says, "Hey did you guys find anything?" Dean looks from Sarah back to Sam, he notices that something wasn't right with Dean, but doesn't question it, Sarah eventually joins the guys after getting the guys number.

 After a moment Sam makes an appearance and sees Dean, he walks over to him and says, "Hey did you guys find anything?" Dean looks from Sarah back to Sam, he notices that something wasn't right with Dean, but doesn't question it, Sarah eventually ...

She hands them their drinks and they both thank her and she then speaks up saying, "Yeah there's nothing to find out Meredith worked here, she waited tables everyone here was her friend, they said she was normal she didn't do anything or say anyth...

She hands them their drinks and they both thank her and she then speaks up saying, "Yeah there's nothing to find out Meredith worked here, she waited tables everyone here was her friend, they said she was normal she didn't do anything or say anything out of the ordinary before she died, so what about the symbol find anything about it?" Sam speaks up and says, "Nope nothing, it wasn't in Dad's Journal or in any of the usual books, I just gotta dig a bit deeper, I guess."

Dean finally speaks up and asks, "Well there was a first victim, right before Meredith?" Sam replies, "Right, there was actually." He pulls out a newspaper clipping concerning the guys first death and then he continues by saying, "His name was uh, his name was Ben Swardstrom." Sam hands the clipping over to them and continues, "Last month he was found mutilated to death, in his home town. Some deal --- the door locked, the alarm was on." Sarah speaks up saying, "Wait is there any connections between either of them?" Sam looks over to her saying, "Not that I can tell --- I mean not yet, at least, Ben was a banker and Meredith was a waitress, they never met, never knew anyone in common --- they practically lived different worlds."