Aries m/Taurus f

WRITTEN BY

Aries POV

Aries had never been shy he had always been a straight forward boy, never in his life has ever been shy! No less with a girl, but that all changed when her met her, Taurus that is her eyes were almost golden and her hair the most beautiful chocolate brown her body was full with hips and she was definitely not one to shy away from a good meal. "Dude your starring at her! Again." My best friend Leo said flicking my head, "Umm ow ass wipe! And I was not, I simply looking in that direction." He rolls his eyes at me and huffs. "Dude just ask her out! Your never like this what the hell, did you stop taking your meds?" He say punching me in the arm, "I'M NOT ON MEDS! And anyways I'm not as big of a tool as you, I actually want to be a good guy for her!" I say glaring Leo.

Taurus POV

I sit down munching on my lunch, "Hey Taurus!" I see my two best gal pals Pisces and Virgo sit down, Pisces has some yogurt and Virgo has some salad. "Hey girls what up?" They both look at each other with a smirk on their faces, little do Aries and Taurus know is that they and Leo have a plan to them together! "We were thinking of going a trip to the mall Pisces showed me this awesome ice cream place you should come!" Virgo said usually she and Pisces doesn't like to lie, but they both agreed that Aries was just perfect for her."Sure thing after school sound good Pisces?"They all sit down and enjoy their lunch as Leo puts his part of the plan into a action. "Hey Aries, their supposed to be this new Berger and Ice cream joint at the mall wanna go?" Leo said to the boy who was still starring at Taurus's butt. "Yeah sure." He says not realizing what he agreed to, "sweet after school!" With that Leo gives a nod to Pisces and Virgo.

~~~~~Time Skip to After school~~~~

Taurus POV 

I'm sitting at the new ice cream shop that was also a Berger joint. When my phones goes off. "What's up Pisces? Were are you?" I ask worried it would be awkward if I was here alone. "Sorry my mom made me go shopping with her I have to cancel! But don't worry I'm sure Virgo will show up! I have to go bye!!" "Wait Pisc-!" She already hung up. My phone goes off again in less then two minutes. "Virgo please say your on your way?" I say with a desperate voice. "Well actually I came home to find out that my grandma just came into town for a surprise visit and she want some time with me. I'm soooo sorry!!" She said with true honesty in her voice. "It's okay see you tomorrow." I say hanging up. I get up to walk out when I numb into some one. "I'm sorry! Oh hey Aries!" I say looking up at the muscular boy. "Umm! T-Taurus! What are you doing here?" He say with a slight stutter. "Both my friends canceled on me. I feel awkward eating alone last time I did something like that some jerks made fun of my body size." He looks angry as he holds out his elbow. "Well they are not here if they are I'd beat them to the ground and you don't have to eat alone I'll treat you." He says with a blush on his face, I giggle and take his arm. "It's a date!" I say smiling at him. We both get seated and have a nice conversation and talk about how our friends are going to get it for ditching us. By the end of the meal they have both actually learned a lot about each other and had a good time. As they leave Taurus turns to Aries. "I had a good time! We should do it again sometime!" He turns his head to her and nods, "Friday? The movies I'll pay and come get you." She smile as she walk off waving. "See you at 8:00!"

THE END!! -Hola this is your new Co-Author LoveIsFutile I just wanted to say I will try my best to come out with your one-shots as soon as possible! I look forward to your comments! Love you all hugs and kisses!! Xoxoxo-