Chapter 1321 - 1330

Začít od začátku

  Even though the survival system was optimistic about Fu Yizhi at the beginning, after that, it showed no mercy.

  In the territory of Shalin, everything is controlled by Xiao Tong.

  They want players to have special abilities, and they want to restrict players' special abilities. Even if Fu Yizhi is the strongest among them, he has no ability to resist in front of the creator of all these.

  [One last reminder, you are about to be destroyed. 】

  The cold voice symbolizes the absolute ruthlessness of the system, but Fu Yizhi's footsteps are still moving forward bit by bit.

  The clothes had melted and stuck to the body like scalding hot water. The soles of the shoes are also melting and sticking to the hot ground together with the flesh on the soles of the feet. Immediately afterwards, the skin was scalded to death under the high temperature of the light, and fell off from the skeleton little by little.

  Blood flowed all the way, and Fu Yizhi's internal organs, muscles, and bones were exposed without the wrapping of the outer skin.

  (end of this chapter)

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
  Chapter 1322 The successors 17
  He is now completely ruined, let alone a heaven-defying look, he doesn't even look like a person anymore.

  Even the system was surprised that he was still alive after being injured so badly.

  Fu Yizhi's eyes have been destroyed long ago. When he couldn't see, he somehow "seeed" again.

  Inside the huge spherical object, Fu Anan lay unconsciously in the small space, and the illusory double image floated away from her body. The countless slender lights around her were constantly pulling her, she was struggling, screaming, and struggling to resist.

  She desperately needs outside help.

  The body is damaged, but the perception is getting stronger and stronger.

  Fu Yizhi could even feel that if he didn't go now, Fu An'an would not come back in the future!

  The bone-like fingers finally touched the white ball hidden by the light, and the moment they touched, Fu Yizhi's fingers sizzled. The blood slowly slid down the ball, and a white bone with rotten flesh left its palm print on the smooth surface of the ball. This scene looked particularly bloody and terrifying.

  "Brother Fu..."

  I was withdrawn from the spiritual world, and the images of everyone in my mind became weaker and weaker. The former classmates were erased, the long-lost friends were erased, the team members of Mang and WOC were erased, followed by Lu Shen, Yan Senbo, Xu Tian, ​​Su Cen, Zhang Yuanyuan... and then

  Grandpa Grandma,
  and...Fu Yizhi.

  Fu Anan's consciousness was on the verge of collapse, and the suppressed sense of despair made her burst into tears.

  Outside, the white bones were clasping the edge of the ball, the ferocious phalanges were broken one by one, and the burnt vocal cords made a hoarse and indistinct voice, "Come out An'an, I'll take you back." Fu

  Yizhi His appearance also began to fade.

  She can't seem to recall his appearance, his outline, his voice, his breath...