Sadly their focus on each other had been broken by the screech of an Ikran and a sharp whistle made to catch their attention, and to Neteyam's dismay, it was none other than his dad.

"Holy shit Dad, what are- what are you doing here?" Neteyam's body jolted as his father appeared with his own Ikran out of the blue. His posture straightened as he turned his body to face the same direction as Atxo, his voice had involuntarily gone slightly higher in pitch for the first couple of words. Zaytxe was also slightly frightened but it all dissipated the second she saw Neteyam's change in posture and voice tone, her lips suppressing into a smirk to avoid giggling at the situation.

"No time to talk, let's go" Jake's Ikran had started communicating with Atxo the second they both came into view of each other, which was much earlier than Neteyam since he had been distracted. "Oh and also, mind your language around the ladies"

Neteyam's face could now be considered pale if compared to Toruk's red-toned skin, the blush had crept up to his entire face now. He thanked the fact that Zaytxe couldn't see his face. Her arms had involuntarily wrapped around Neteyam's waist once again when she felt Axto pick up the pace to keep up with Bob, Jake's Ikran.

The two Ikrans had finally landed after a few more minutes of flying towards their destination- if anyone were to ask Neteyam he would have described it as hours. There were many other hunters there, bows and arrows ready. And it was at that point that Zayxte remembered she had left her handy bow back home.

Are you kidding me? Now of all times ' She thought as she looked up to the sky as if her bow would just magically appear, she felt nearly useless without her bow- her hunting knife is the only weapon she could use.

As the two young hunters dismounted Neteyam's Ikran she noticed something that made an exasperated sigh slip past her- making her body stiffen up as she tried to hide it.

Neteyam stood next to her, bow in hand as he readied an arrow. Of course, he somehow happened to have a bow ready in case these situations happened. His ears perked up at the sound of her breath but he decided to opt against turning, simply concentrating on checking if the arrow was positioned correctly.

"C'mon everyone it's time to head inside the Thanator's den so keep your eyes peeled for anything unusual" It was non-other than Jake that had broken Zaytxe's train of thought. All the other Na'vi were now separating ways but walking in the same direction, to avoid getting seen by anything that could be avoided.

Neteyam's gaze went to Zaytxe only to see her start walking forward much to his dismay. He wanted her to stick with him, like the last time they had seen a Thanator. Shaking his head to get himself out of his thoughts he walked towards her, maybe she wanted to go alone or maybe not, if he didn't ask he wouldn't know.

He called out for her name in a whisper but still loud enough so that he knew she could hear him. Sadly it seemed like his voice had gotten lost in the foliage of the thick forest because she didn't turn around, so he started walking faster to keep up with her. His hand had rested on her right shoulder to get her attention and it definitely did.

Her body jolted and she turned around at the touch of his hand like it had sent a lightning shock all over her body. "Neteyam, what are you doing?" She whisper-shouted the second she realized it was Neteyam.

In reality, Neteyam's voice had reached her but it didn't fully process in her head since it was concentrated on planning different strategies if she were to be in a sticky situation since she felt barehanded without her bow- like an Ikran without wings.

"Well, I thought since the last time we encountered a Thanator together things seemed to go pretty well, why not work together again" Neteyam's eyebrows rose in expectation as he waited for Zaytxe's confirmation, some part of him waited with his fingers crossed for her to say yes.