Chapter 23

I think y'all complain too much about King and Chris not being together as if it hasn't been six years. insecurity in each other and so much more are screaming in your faces.
anyway..
this chapter is nearly 9k words..

Thursday
12:14PM

Sunshine dimly coming through the thin, light colored curtains, along with movement around the room, has Kingston waking up. He rolls around the empty bed and stretches his limbs while making obnoxiously loud noises. They sound more like last night's moans, though.

A low chuckle catches his attention and he lays his eyes on the source it comes from. Their eyes meet from where they both are and Kingston starts smiling. Last night was fun. It was unexpected, but everything Kingston needed — distraction, attention and getting rid of pent up sexual frustration without any complications. They both know it's strictly sex between them, although they occasionally do hangout with each other. Their hangouts always result in sex, because that's all this is and has been between them since they're barely friends. Acquaintances who met at a party once and have been lusting after each other at most.

"Good morning, sunshine,"

"Good morning Ceddy," Kingston says in the sweetest voice possible, acting innocent. He even bats his lashes. Cedrick, sometimes Ceddy to Kingston, and C to many, starts laughing and he giggles. "Don't laugh at me, I'm being cute."

Cedrick shakes his head as he slips a jacket on, finishing getting dressed. "Ain't shit cute about you after all that shit you did while we were fucking last night. You're a demon, that's what you are." He jokes as he moves around his bedroom.

Kingston yawns dramatically, stretching his arms as he does, before making himself comfortable in bed. "I don't know what you're talking about, I'm a literal angel." He says with a mischievous smile on his face. "Except for when I'm with you, obviously."

"So you only become a demon when you're with me?" Cedrick laughs a little when Kingston only answers his question with a nod. "You're bad. I wouldn't mind for you to be an angel in my presence sometimes. That way I can see a softer side of you, maybe fuck you in a more gentle way too."

''I don't want you to fuck me in a gentle way. That only brings trouble, like my softer side does.''

''Damn, you don't want me making love to you?''

''You? Preferably not.'' Kingston smiles while biting his bottom lip. ''I would've stayed with my ex if I wanted to fall for a fuck nigga again, no offense. So let's keep things the way they are – casual, rough and strictly sexual.''

''Whatever you want, pretty boy. It's your call, it's your world and I'm just living in it.'' Cedrick walks over to his bed and leans down to press a kiss on Kingston's lips. Kingston turns away from him, making him laugh. ''What? Too intimate?''

Kingston shakes his head, keeping it turned away from Cedrick. ''No, nigga, morning breath. I just woke up.''

''Man,'' Cedrick laughs. ''Your morning breath is the least of my worries after all the places my mouth has been on your body. Give me a kiss.''

''Oh my God, don't say that.'' Kingston giggles, allowing Cedrick to place a kiss on his lips.

Cedrick smiles with satisfaction once he kisses Kingston. ''It's kind of late for you to be acting like a prude now, baby. Especially after last night.'' He teases.

''Shut up,'' Kingston places his hands on his cheeks, feeling himself starting to blush. There's a big smile on his face too. Despite Cedrick and him being nothing more than acquaintances, they get along greatly. ''I was drunk.''