⁴✩

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᶦᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶦⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ"

"ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢᵗᵒᵖ, ᵍᵒ ˡᶦᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶦᶠᵉ ᵃᵍᵃᶦⁿ'

The dim light of the quiet hallway was all that could be seen in the room

The dim light of the quiet hallway was all that could be seen in the room. Y/n hadn't been talking to anyone nor has let anyone visit her since that night when Eren left. Of course she'd let nurses come to give her food but she rarely ate.

It had been a couple of weeks since Eren had come at all. He's been trying to go but with school and working he hadn't gotten the time. Yes, he feels guilty for not calling his mom but right when he gets home he sleeps.

It was a snowy Saturday, thin layers of snow could be seen everywhere. As Eren was walking down the path he couldn't help but notice the couples walking hand in hand with bright loving smiles on their features.

Secretly he'd picture them as him and y/n. Yes he knew it was weird and he shouldn't but he did fall for the girl. He felt this sort of connection with her as if he knew her before which always made him curious about her.

Shaking his head he walks into a small flower shop which was owned by one of his friends family. It was a popular place since their flowers never seemed to die at all.

"Hey marco!" Eren slightly yells out to the male who could be seen in the back working on flowers. Hearing his name being called the male turns and smiles at Eren "hi Eren" he responds back with his voice laced with sweetness.

"I came to see if the order of flowers I made were done" Eren says pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

Marco nods "they are! Do you need help delivering them? You did ask for both to be in a vase" he chuckles bringing one of the vases which were full to the brim with different colors and sizes.

"Can you? Of course if you're busy you don't have too I can come back after dropping one off" Eren says placing the money down.

"It's no problem! I know ones for y/n anyways" Marco laughs a little seeing Eren with a red tint on his cheeks.

"Is it obvious?"

"I don't think your mom would want two vases of flowers Eren"

"You're right"