"ₕₒw?"

Akaki's POV:

It has been a week ever since Lamb introduced me to.. his return. Leshy, Bishop of Chaos, was right in front of my eyes last week. I just.. can't believe it. If Leshy was retrieved, then maybe I can get to see them again..

I walk around the forests of Darkwood, deep in thought. I couldn't take my mind off of this. I didn't even dare to look right in front of me, until I bumped into a person. And just when I looked up, I knew the person.

"Alvah?"

"..."

They didn't answer, as usual. But.. it's been a while since I've seen them. I missed Alvah.

Both of us exchanged glances, as the moonlight shines right on us. It was silent, until they spoke up.

"It's late. What are you doing?"

Alvah asked me.

"..thinking."

"..of what?"

I paused, I didn't know how to word this correctly. But I needed to tell them.

"About.. the Bishop of Chaos."

Alvah's face seemed to light up a bit. I wonder why, but I decided to not question it.

"Why?"

"Lamb indoctrinated him into their cult."

Alvah seemed surprised.

"What?"

"I can't believe it either."

Alvah froze up.

"How did they-.."

"I don't know either."

Both of us stared at eachother in silence.

"This is.. a lot of information."

Alvah said, I nodded in agreement.

"I know, it shocked me too. Lamb 'retrieved'  their souls. I don't know what they meant by that. But they don't revive them."

"I didn't know they had the power to do that."

Alvah commented. It was true, though. An unexpected power.. I nodded in response.

"Are you going to ask about them to it?"

My ears perked up, I slightly tilted my head to the right in curiosity.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I meant that, shouldn't you ask Lamb about it? Why are they suddenly retrieving the Bishops and indoctrinating them into their cult?"

They have a point. I never asked them about it. I wonder why..

"Hmm.. you have a convincing point, sibling. I will give it a try, if I encounter Lamb again."

I spoke sternly. Alvah got serious.

"Just dont mess it up."

Alvah said, before turning away and disappearing from my rear view. I sighed, and looked up on the moon.

"I'll hope."

I whispered.