Chapter 2

SPACE

The Astral Express has taken off and we're now in front of a planet.

The planet's name was Jarilo-VI they were there because the Stellaron had turned the planet into a frozen wasteland.

Stelle looks at the planet because the Stellaron within her reacted when they arrived.

"I wonder if is it reacting to the Stellaron or because of the Silver Giant." She muttered.

The last time the Stellaron reacted was because of the giant's presence if that was the case then what was it doing here?

Just before she could think any further someone grabs her shoulder, she turns around and saw March "What are you thinking about?" The primogem-haired girl said.

Stelle shakes her head "Nothing to worry about." She said.

March shrugged grabs her hand "Come on we gotta go Dan Heng waiting for us." She dragged Stelle with her.

Stelle had a bad feeling about this expedition but she just shrugged it off it was just her being anxious.

TIMESKIP
Jarilo-VI

Stelle and her friends had just arrived at the snowy planet landing far away from any living being.

"Why couldn't we have landed closer?" Stelle asked.

"Sure if you want to do a month works of community service." Dan Heng replied.

Hearing that Stelle sighed and just keep walking until they found a lump of snow which obviously has someone hiding.

"Hey, how about you come out of there," March said but had no reply.

"We can see where your hiding you know." Stelle tried to get the person out of there but the person didn't reply.

"Let me handle this." Dan Heng having enough of this brought his weapon out and poke the person into the snow.

The person yelps in pain before coming out of the snow and revealing a blue-haired man.

"You didn't have to do that you know." The man said as he dusted his clothes.

"Why were you hiding in the snow?" Stelle asked the man.

"Well, it couldn't hurt to be cautious if you're with the Silvermane guards." The man explained.

"The Silvermane Guard?" March questions the man.

"Oh you're not with them why didn't you say so allow me to introduce myself my name is Sampo Koski." The now-named Sampo Koski greeted and bowed at them.

"I'm March 7th."

"Dan Heng."

"Stelle."

"Now that introduction is out of the way what are you here for my friend," Sampo asked.