❤: ENTER! Aria and Aaron~!

Raissa POV

Car drivers are scary. But pissed car passengers are scarier.

"What does your dad do?" I asked once I gave up on finding a decent radio channel. Seriously, there are like, 30 channels and none of them are pop songs! Half of them are classical, the other half country! And the small amount of 'pop songs' are dirty rap songs I would rather not listen to with Ben as he's innocent and would probably be asking me what half the lyrics mean. I would rather not go through that, thankyouverymuch.

We were on the way to Ben's parents house, after he dragged me back to my apartment, forced me to pack, and stuffed me in the car. Very nice, really. You should go and rent a popstar yourself.

"Well, when I was small, my dad said he hunted unicorns at the capitol for a living..." He trailed off, cocking his head to the side.

"Wow. You're dad's cool," I smirked.

"No he's not! He's a unicorn killer!" Ben cried.

"And that's what's so cool about him!" I said in a 'duh' voice.

"No, it's not. How can you even think that?!"

"I'm awesome that way," I scoffed, tossing my hair- although that failed, and hair just got into my face. Well, so much for the cool hair flip moment. How do people even do that?!  You know, in those shampoo commercials where they have those slow-mo hair toss moments and stuff...?

"Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with your unhealthy hate of unicorns," He said sarcastically, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I gasped.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"My little Ben has learned the art of sarcasm!" I squealed, grabbing him into an awkward hug.

"Ack! Raissa, I can't see!" Ben yelled, frantically trying to control the wheel as I let go of his torso.

"Yeah Ben, pay attention to the road!" I blamed as he swerved and barely missed a red sports car.

Ben gave me an incredulous look that read: 'How the fudge is it my fault?!'

Well, it is now. Cuz I said so. Yeah, I went that far.

The red car driver, much to my annoyance, beeped his horn. Which would have been totally okay, yeah yeah, I admit I shouldn't have done that. But one beep would have sufficed.

But did he do that?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Instead, the stupid driver beeped his stupid horn over and over again twenty frickin times and couting. And to make matters worse, he had loud inappropriate rap music blaring from his car. I swear I could feel the vibrations from his loud music.

"You know what?!" I muttered, rolling down my window and shoving Ben's right arm out of the way as we stopped at a stop light. The red car kept beeping, and I guess he got other cars annoyed too, because they started beeping, which resulted to a huge beep-fest. I'm sure the elephants in Africa could hear us!

"Wait, Raissa, I'm-"

"I HAVE A HORN TOO BUDDY!" I yelled out the window, beeping the horn loudly and glaring at the red car driver. "SO BEEP YOU TOO! YOU THINK YOU'RE SOOO COOL WITH YOUR LOUD MUSIC AND YOU'RE HOOD DOWN WITH THE WINDOW BLOWING THROUGH YOUR BALD HEAD. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T CARE A FRICK WHAT YOU THINK SO STOP YOUR STUPID BEEPING AND CUT THE STUPID MUSIC!"

The driver looked angry and I think he was cussing, but I couldn't hear because I Ben rolled up the windows quickly and sped away right as the light turned green. Smart move Ben, smart move. At least one of us was thinking straight.