Chapter Two - Muzkaza • Chapter Three - Renkaza

Comenzar desde el principio

"Kokushibou, your in charge when I'm gone, alright?", Akaza called, Kokushibou just nodded, "Don't let anyone die or adventure alone. Break up fights and don't cause so much noise." "Of...course...Akaza..", mumbled the taller male there in the cave, Akaza just nodded and he started to walk over to the hole and crouched down he looked out and everything outside was still, it was nighttime by now, he laid on his stomach as he started to somewhat crawl out of the hole with Nakime doing the same. "Stay quiet, alright?" "okay.." "Great..", Akaza replied back, "Let's get going then.", Akaza whispered.

Part 2? Cliffhanger, I guess? I was lazy and this idea randomly popped up in my head in school, best of all ✨BaNd!

Credit to: AkasaSimp2, Thanks for the idea! (I'm sorry, but I didn't really do a pregnancy part, but he y'know got pregnant and yeah, sorry once again.)

WARNINGS:

Horrible smut

Profanity

Au:

Zombie Apocolypse/Trans Akaza (Pronouns)

"ooooh..shit.." "are we lost?" "no." "haha, your funny", Nakime said blankly while looking around for nothing in particular. Both of them were walking aimlessly for hours and hours, just to get lost in the dense forest at night. The worst part is that they still haven't found Muzan.

Akaza sighed, he hasn't been able to sleep for the past two days, his body seemed to long for sleep. As always, Akaza neglected this and sat down by a tree, "Have...you ever wondered being resurrected..? Or at least being able to?", Nakime turned her head facing Akaza's direction and maintaining eye contact for a while before Akaza broke it and looked up above, which it was sadly, being covered by the leaves of the trees, "Kind of.. Why?" "Because, what if we die? Like at anytime or by anything! We are mortal, so are the zombies, but I like to pretend that when they're to that, they die and..and.. it's like someone else, other than themselves, is controlling them the victims' body..", Nakime stared in awe, Akaza stood up and did some readjustments to get comfortable, he was now laying on his back against the grass which seemed to glow by the faint light of the moon, Akaza smiled as he was finally at peace. His arms were used as a cushion to support and let his head have a somewhat softer position.

Nakime looked out, beyond everything, she seemed uncomfortable here, when she looked back at the pinkette he was fast asleep, 'He deserves it... I'll let him rest, I should look out though..', Nakime thought, before she knew it, she left the young male behind, her feet seemed to have a mind of it's own because she kept on walking.

Nakime POV

Where am I? Did I bring my machete? I checked my pockets of the vest I'm wearing on top of my black turtleneck short sleeve shirt. It's got a bit cold, but it feels nice. I looked around, I saw in the distance a bloody zombie, 'What the hell?', he didn't seem normal.. He had hair and he wasn't even damaged. Sure, he had some big and small wounds, but zombies, excuse you, are quite dumb. It'd be normal if they didn't have an arm or leg, sometimes they don't even have some organs, how do I know? It's something YOU don't want to know. I knew it was different 'cause it groaned and stood up straight, I already had my hand on the handle of the machete, with a firm grip, I took it out of it's spot, still eyeing this strange zombie. Before you ask, yes, it was green and was walking like one, kind of exaggerated though. "Naki- woah!", it was Muzan, of course that idiot was the one who would that, I lowered my arm which was wielding the machete, "Muzan." "uuhhhhh.....yeah?" "We've been looking for you." "mhm.. We?" "I left Akaza behind." "Yeah, I can tell." "Should we look for him?"