They just left the training area as it was as they were back on the road and Ben was back to being human.

Gwen: you rock head, you almost turned me into Swiss cheese and you injured Wade.

Wade:<already had the shards out and was bandaging his arm> it's not so bad.

Ben; I said I was sorry. What else do you want?

Max: what we want is for you to take that thing on your worst more seriously, Ben. It's not a toy. You've got to think when you use it.

Ben: I know, but come on! You guys have seen the action. I'm the baddest Ben in town. <kicks his feet up> I've kicked so much alien butt my feet hurt.

Gwen: <moved his feet off the table> yeah, well, one of these days, you're gonna screw around and get your own butt kicked, and I hope I'm there to see it.

Ben: dream on, geek face.

Wade:<facepalms>

They heard the engine stalling as Max pulls over.

Max: uh-oh. That doesn't sound good.

Training Area

Tetrax has a an energy tracker in his hands as he was standing in front of the training area as Six-Six and Kraab were behind him on top of a rocky hill.

Tetrax: this is where the Omnitrix was last activated.

Six-Six:<speaks in his language before he flies down>

Kraab: you can say that again. A rock pile like this is better off space dust.

Tetrax walks through the training range as he looks down to see a can with a shard on it as he goes to grab it but Six-Six grabbed it first using a wire tentacle as he sees it closely only for Tetrax to yank it back. Six-Six let out more wire tentacles as Tetrax put a had on his holstered gun.

Six-Six:<speaks in his language>

Kraab: woah! Big talk from a gear head.

Tetrax: get in my way again, and I'll teach to how to say "dismantled."

Six-Six backed off as he put his weapons away as he said something before he took off flying as Tetrax removed his hand from his weapon as Kraab jumped then drilled through the ground using his legs as the drill by spinning his lower half really fast. Tetrax walked away from the training area as accidentally tripped on a rope that let out three wood targets as he grabbed his gun and fired a green beam at the training area completely destroying it as he used his hoverboard to move quicker and left the can behind.

With the Tennysons

They all stopped at an abandoned mine that looked like it was build during the 1800's.

Ben: huh. Looks like nobody's home.

Gwen: not for a while. My intellimap program says this is Slatterville. Incorporated in 1857 after the discovery of silver. Went bust in the late fifties when the mine ran out.

Ben: why does everything out of your mouth sound like a book report?

Wade: that information is useless right now.

Gwen; what?

Wade: you're just telling us the history of this place, how will that help us now?

Gwen: um...

Wade: exactly, it doesn't. Intellimap program. Just a program to tell us useless information! <walks away>

Max: aha! I think I found the problem. <shows a pipe with a shard on it> leaky fuel line.