Chapter 1: First day.

Welcome to book two; Like father, Like son.
This story is about Billie's and Brock's son, Wyatt.

You'll step into the future where Wyatt tries to navigate his path. Past enemies are returning along with new ones.

Also with flashbacks of the past events.

●Abuse
●Drug use
●Erotica
●Bad language
●Blood and gore
●Attempts of suicide

If you haven't read the first book. Please read it on chapters or inkitt.

This story may contain scenes that may be too sensitive for some readers.

Read at your own risk.

Prologue

Third party POV.

20 Years later.

~One week before college~

The Tyler family were full of laughter and joy. Wyatt has finally got the courage to let his parents meet his girlfriend for the first time in two years.

When he brought Kim to the house. She was acting weird, and Wyatt did notice her sudden discomfort.

"Baby, are you okay?" Wyatt asked.

"You didn't say you were from a rich family?" She complained yet kept her excitement to a minimum.

A red flag!

"Does that bother you?" He questioned.

"Not at all. I just don't want your parents downgrading me." She spoke, sounding upset.

Wyatt has a good heart, and Kim was using his heart to her advantage. She did know that he comes from money, and now she can become Mrs Tyler.

One step closer! She thought.

When they meet Brock and Billie Tyler. Kim felt intimidated by Wyatt's parents.

My plan is set in motion! Kim smiled and faked her way into the family.

I will take revenge for my Godmother! Kim kept her charade for now as she'll use Wyatt and take everything he has.

Wyatt's pov

~ One week later~

College?

Who knew that a guy like me would even be going to such a place. My parents have been supportive and caring throughout my childhood.

My mother, Billie, is the most caring person on the planet. How she managed to tame my father, I'll never know. The two are completely opposite of each other.

As for my father, well he's protective without the stalker part. Unless it's my little sister, Emberly. Who recently got into college in the UK of Oxford. Braxton is going to UCLA because apparently he doesn't want his twin to ruin his thunder, which was totally fine.

"Wyatt, honey, are you okay?" My mother asked.

"Hey, mum. Yeah, just getting some more stuff. How's the boys?" I placed the box in my truck.