✩ Chapter 3 ✩

Start from the beginning

"Oh right. I forgot about that part. You see, if you answer my questions, I'll release you."

You scoffed at what he said.

"Now you're lying. There's no way someone like you will let a Hashira away. Not when you have a 100% chance of killing me."

"As it happens, I'm telling the truth. Even though I feel like you totally deserves to be killed, I know you won't speak without a reward."

"Oh? I can't believe you're so kind. It's making me think you probably like me or something."

You simply said those words as a sarcastic comment as you knew this was definitely very unusual. Something was definitely up. 

"My, my, was it that obvious?"

"What in the actual h-"

"Just kidding. I wondered on how kind you were too, actually."

You raised your eyebrow in disbelief.

"Oh really?? I'm kind?!"

"From my experience, yes. You don't lash out like the others."

"Then maybe I should, you crazy bi-"

Your words were cut off when you felt something slashed your injured leg and a sharp pain appeared. You felt blood trickling down your leg as you tried to hold back tears. Despite hanging your head down, you felt Muzan towering over you and his close presence brought you fear you never felt before. You then heard a voice whispering in your ear, giving shivers down your spine.

"What's wrong? Why so silent, hm? Weren't you about to say something before?"

You bit your lip as you closed your eyes, hoping this was all a bad nightmare. But it wasn't. The incomprehensible pain was still there and you were thankful you couldn't see how bad it looked like thanks to the lack of light.

"I was still going easy on you, you know? Now answer the damn question before your leg gets an infection. We don't want a limping Hashira, do we?"

You kept silent as you thought what to do, only to feel the pain on your leg worsen making you shriek in pain.

"I'm getting impatient now. I don't have all day to deal with you."

"F-fine, I'll answer your stupid question. But first, can I make a request?"

"I'm all ears, dear."

You took a deep breath before you shouted at him.

"CAN YOU JUST STOP HURTING MY FREAKING RIGHT LEG?! IT'S ALREADY PAINFUL ENOUGH BEFORE THIS WHOLE ORDEAL AND YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!! THERE'S LITERALLY A FRESH HEATHLY LEG NEXT TO IT SO WHY WON'T YOU JUST- AHHH!"

Blood was now dripping down both of your legs and the pain was unbearable. If you still managed to walk after all this it would be a huge miracle. 

"That's what you wanted, isn't it? Now back to the question."

His voice became even more threatening and low leaving you shaken.

"Do you or do you not know about the blue spider lily?"

"I do! I do!"

You blurted out the words while you yourself didn't know why you said that. It was probably your survival instinct kicking in. Muzan smirked at your answer and you felt him bend down closer to you.

"Good. Now tell me what you know."

At this point, there was no turning back. You couldn't imagine the things he would do to you if you changed your answer. You decided to continue and tell him a few things you knew. A few things, not everything.

"I-it's used for medicine. my grandma made it into tea. I usually drink it when I catch a cold."

After that you stayed silent for a while, which resulted in your hair being pulled up aggressively so you would face muzan even though you couldn't see him in the darkness.

"And?!"

"T-that's all I know, my grandma never told me anything else about it. I swear. Please believe me."

After you said those words he let go of your hair and you let out a sigh of relief as you breathed heavily. 

"Hmph, I'll let you off the hook for now. I don't want you to lose all your blood and die before you answer all my questions."

All?! Just how many are there?!

Muzan moved away from you and you heard footsteps walking away from you. 

"A demon will come here shortly to help you heal. We need those legs healed for our next meeting, don't we?"

You gulped as you heard a door slide open and close in a distance. You sighed as you leaned back on the wall and closed your eyes.

How long will it take until I'm free from this hell?

A/N: IT'S SRSLY SO HARD TO MAKE MUZAN IN CHARACTER IN THIS SCENE ;_; I hope it was okay tho xD Anyway, try to take a guess on who's going to help you heal~ (^.^) And idk but if ur thinking like "Wth?! Y/N's so kind, she doesn't say any profanity??" Then yes I'm sry but I don't like using those words, I hope you understand! (^。^) And thank you all for reading this book despite the very few chapters (heh), love you all~ (^v^)