" What?"

" That you're so fucking whipped lmao" he laughed so hard snorting and coughing in the middle while Xavier stood there looking at him with a scowl and sat down in the car not waiting for him and drove off.

"Hey wait- Fuckerrrrr!"

He stopped by his office, did his work for an hour, got changed and headed home where he knew his girl was waiting for him.

As soon as he parked his car in the driveway Ailee came up running to him and jumped in his arms and Doodle barked from behind.

"We missed you so much. How was work?" she asked, pressing a firm kiss on his forehead. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent.

"Tiring. Yours?"

"Great. Me and Doodle had so much fun in your garden I was planting some new flowers that I brought from my house but he won't let me put them down so I kept them away and thought we would do this together when one of us can hold him back and also I tried to teach him how to do high five but he kept licking my hand instead an-"

" Breathe Coco breathe" he said, removing the hairs that were falling on her face.

" And I think we should get inside unless you want both of us to get sick"

"Umm yeah sorry" she smiled sheepishly and slipped down from his embrace.

"It's alright" he held her waist and they got inside.

"Why can't he keep his mouth shut?" he asked, pointing at the puppy who hadn't stopped barking since he stepped into the house.

"You haven't greeted him like you did to me. He is sad"

He looked at the dog and then at Ailee who was looking at him so hopefully. Both of them gave him the famous puppy eyes and he sighed, rubbing his temple.

He crouched down and reluctantly gave the puppy some belly rubs and he looked so much happier now.

"See you both are practically best friends"

"Are we talking about me?" Asked Luka entering while giving everyone a toothy smile.

"Yeah dog, always you" Xavier said and left the place to freshen up.

"Nevermind him. Welcome Luka" she said, smiling kindly and taking him inside.

"For the first time I'm getting such a warm welcome in that grumpy ass man's house and hi sunshine I was dying to meet you again"

She giggled and picked up Doodle in his arms.

Luka gasped like the dramatic ass he is and snatched the puppy from her.

"God, another cutie in the devil's house, why? Can I kidnap it? Y'all in the wrong place like the worst place you can ever be on this planet."

" We're in the right place. He cares for us both so much anyway you want something to drink or eat"

" Who am I to say no to Free food?"

" By the way, is it yours? or it's actually his?"

" Well he found us here and now he is ours. His name's Doodle"

" That's a cute love story"

They both went to the kitchen and drank the fruit smoothie while waiting for Xavier to come down.

" And imagine my face when I heard their moans before their naked figures could appear and my parents were as awkward-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"