1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TVand then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub."
10.Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inchpaper, 99 copies.
11.Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
13.Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14.Name your dog "Dog."
15.Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16.Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17.Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18.Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace."
19.Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20.Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
21.Practice making fax and modem noises.
22.Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23.Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24.Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25.Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26.Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
27.Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28.Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29.Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30.Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31.Give a play-by-play account of a person's every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32.Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33.Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34.Drum on every available surface.
35.Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36.Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37.Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
YOU ARE READING
99 Ways to get Rid of Annoying PeopleHumor
Welcome and beware this book may change your life :3 CAUTION: Please keep in mind that this book is purely fiction and anything deemed inappropriate in this book is purely for laughs. I am not trying to offend anyone.