Character Sketch

________________
______

Tej Singh Oberoi, his is head of family. Following his forefathers ideologies, that only sons are pride of the family.

He did married once but married thrice whenever his wife did sin of giving birth to a girl.

At the age of 16 he become father of Soraj. His elder son from his first wife Payal however he lost him due to viral infection.

After which Arjun was born and after him Payal gave birth to a girl.

Giving birth to a girl became sin of his first wife and his daughter whom they locked in dark until they both didn't die.

And on the same day, when they left the world. Tej got married twice and one again he killed his second wife because this time his second wife, first child was a daughter who was born dead.

Yet, Oberoi's did spare Sita and gave poison to Sita and soon she too left the world and then Tej got married thrice to Jhanvi from which Shakti, Paras and three more sons and one daughter who were born dead and then after some time Jhanvi too died during pregnancy.

••••••••

Shakti Singh Oberoi, now he's the only left son of Tej and father of Shivomru.

Before Om, Rudra and Shivaay, he had two twin sons from Pinky, but they died in young age.

After which Om, then Rudra and last Shivaay was born from Pinky.

Pinky Singh Oberoi, after giving birth to Shivaay. She died three days later due to internal bleeding.

___________________________

Grandsons of Oberoi's

Veer, he's the elder grandson of Tej and son of Arjun and Priya.  He's right hand of his grandfather. He is married to Svetlana and is father of four sons ( Vivan ( 14), Abhay (11) Sameer ( 10) and Arman (9) and one unwanted daughter Komal (13)

_____________

Daksh is left hand of his grandfather and husband of Tia of died while giving birth to a baby girl. He is just like his grandfather who doesn't respect girls and thinks that they are only born to pleasure them.

_____________

Ranbir, is middle grandson of Tej. He work as eyes of his grandfather and elders brothers and exactly treats his wife Soumya as he's taught by them.

Being a father of five and three years old sons Aaram and Purab. He still keeps an eye on other girls.

____________

Omkara, he's son of Shakti and Pinky. Though he's not like his elder brothers.

Yet, he doesn't care about his wife Gauri who's mother of his two years old son Rajveer and is again pregnant with his child. Yet, he doesn't care how his grandfather tears her.

_____________

Rudra, he's second son of Shakti and Pinky. He is more close to his real brothers than his cousin brothers.

He's husband of Bhavya and father of one year old son Karan.

____________

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, he's the youngest child of Shakti and Pinky and  most dear grandchild of Tej and is most loveable brother of Omru.

He's a sixteen years old young boy with golden heart who got mature before his age and all it's credit goes to his grandfather and other men of the house.

They did only snatched his childhood, but snatched his dreams too but still they couldn't snatch his heart that is so pure.

He is the only man in the house who stand alone for truth and is against child married.

But he at this age is standing like hard mountain for his sister in laws, not only for their bhabhi's but for every girl who needs him to be save from his grandfather, father and brother cheap mentality.

He just want to live his life like a dream. Where girls are treated equally like boys are and even above them.

Because thinks and believe that when a girl has a power to born child, then why she is consider weak and treated as a 
sons making machine.

He just wants to break all these stupid ideologies and flees away from this orthodox cage in which his grandfather wants too keep him again and wants him to become like them and treat his wife, like they all has been treating theirs.

_____________________