xx. 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀

Mulai dari awal

"i'm alright," i say pulling back away from him. i readjust the top of my ankle-length floral silk gown that i wear to bed almost every night. i usually wear a robe when other people are home and i'm walking around the house. but it's just warren, so it's okay.

"what do you want to do today, jonesy?" he leans against the kitchen counter and i walk over to the fridge and grab me a water.

"i kind of want to go to the beach." i say as i walk back over to him. he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me close. his chest to mine.

"i'm cool with that, it's been a minute since i've been to the beach." he smiles down at me. he kisses my forehead, his mustache tickling my head a little. i love his stache, so i'm not complaining.

"wait," i say suddenly, "i don't have a bathing suit here. i'm going to have to run back to my apartment." i just need to get all of my things out of there and get another apartment. i just have such a hard time even being there that it's difficult trying to pack up all my stuff.

warren takes a deep breath, "we're going to get movers and you're going to move in here with me." i detangle from him, "like move in here. with the band- not with me. i didn't mean- screw it." he wipes his his hand on his forehead like he's all of a sudden sweaty.

"no. warren how many times do we have to have this conversation? i've burdened you four enough by staying here for two weeks, i'm not just going to move all of my shit here. i have a lot of shit."

"first of all, there's storage things for a reason. second of all, we're going to have this conversation as many times as we need to for you to understand that you're not a burden. i can promise you, all of us love having you here. so please, stop with that." i cross my arms and he does the same. (probably to prove a point that he's most likely right here) "i'm over you having to go back to that apartment that holds nothing but trauma for you. so, you're moving in here."

he starts walking to his bedroom, i follow. obviously. "i can get another place. i've already talked to a few people. i'm not moving in here."

"why?" he's getting mad.

"well, first off. i don't have a room."

"you're standing in it." he crosses his arms and leans against the footboard of his bed.

"this is your room."

"yeah, my room that you've been staying in. therefore, it's now our room." our room. he's making this a lot harder than it needs to be.

"it's not our room. it's your room and i just so happen to be sleeping here. i can live by myself."

"no."

"don't tell me no." i furrow my brows a little. he raises his a little.

"you can't live by yourself." he says as he maneuvers around me a little, his back towards me.

"why can't i?" i snap, growing irritated. i've never been mad at warren. i'm not mad at him now, but he's irritating the shit out of me.

"because, iris."

"that's not an answer," i say walking a little closer to him. he turns around suddenly. his body is almost touching mine, we're so close. he's a lot taller than me without my heels on so i have to crane my neck up to see him. my breathing shallows and my chest constricts. in fear. warren would never hurt me, and i know that. but this is exactly how everything with matt started. not to mention, warren's body is tense at the moment because this is our "first fight" so, his muscles are flexed.