107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5

Depuis le début

    "

When the little friends heard this, it was worth it, and quickly got up and rushed towards Jiang Yi.

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Jiang Yi straightened himself up from the sofa and was about to run.

    Zhang Tiantian had sharp eyes and quick hands, hugged her waist, and dragged her to the sofa. Jiang Yi struggled and yelled: "Hey, hey, let me go... oh... what are you doing..."

    However, Zhang Tiantian was a burly figure and locked Jiang Yi tightly. Everyone was just playing around, and Jiang Yi couldn't resist, so he could only jump like a fish caught on the shore.

    Chen Wanzhou called Zhang Tiantian to hold Jiang Yi steady, and stretched out her hand to Jiang Yi's collar with a smirk on her face. Amid Jiang Yi's screams, she tore off her collar, revealing her colorful neck and collarbone.

    Jiang Yi knew that he couldn't hide it, so he simply looked up at the ceiling and let out a sad sigh: "Chen Wanzhou, you are really a gossip!"

    Seeing Jiang Yi's white skin full of traces of being ravaged , the little squad leader artificially covered his eyes with his hands, and looked at the marks on Jiang Yi's collarbone through the wide slits of his hands, and sighed exaggeratedly: "Oh... Which Miss Jiao bit this, but Let us Xiao Yi suffer!"

    Jin Duolai, who was on the side, blushed slightly when he saw this, and looked at Jiang Yi very gossipy: "Jiang Yi, you..."

    Jiang Yi looked at the pretentious performances of his friends and turned around. White eyes: "Okay, okay, don't disgust me, let me go, what's so interesting..."

    Chen Wanzhou pushed his glasses and smiled: "No, I can hug her. Jiang Yi, You are not kind, everyone is a sister, when you lost your virginity, you didn’t even share it with us

    . We know, thanks to the fact that we still come to see you every day~"

    Zhang Tiantian, who was holding Jiang Yi up, couldn't stop nodding: "That's right!"

    Jiang Yi was buttoned up by Zhang Tiantian, and the collar button was unbuttoned, revealing a piece of skin, looking a bit slutty. Jiang Yi himself did not have this kind of self-consciousness. He rolled his eyes at his friends and blew his bangs angrily: "If this matter is not resolved today, there will be no way for a truce, right?" Chen Wanzhou nodded, and Lin Yinxi and

    Jin Dolei immediately stood beside her and said in unison: "No."

    Lin Yinxi pointed to Jiang Yi's collarbone and said, "Who?"

    Jin Duolai immediately answered: "When?"

    Chen Wanzhou smiled and pushed Pushing his glasses, he asked meaningfully: "How did you do it?"

    Jiang Yi heard the accented word "dry", and knew that Chen Wanzhou was full of dirty thoughts. But at this time, another sentence came from behind her ear: "What have you done?"

    Jiang Yi blushed immediately, and she raised the volume: "You two really grew up together, how can you have such a tacit understanding in this kind of thing? Seriously, you gossip is dead!" Chen Wanzhou didn't

    care Shrugged vigorously: "Whatever you say, so do you want to share it with us?"

    Jiang Yi was restrained, and sneered uncomfortably: "It's a good idea, why should I tell you. You guys know The whole school should know."

    Chen Wanzhou nodded, and said clearly: "Okay, since you don't tell me, let's take a guess."

    She pushed her glasses and looked at Jiang Yi with a half-smile: " The hickey marks are deep and shallow, new and old, it seems that you have been frequently called recently."