"You always You're lying to me... this time it's not about teasing... but... you've broken the contract, do you know?"

    Jiang Yi was afraid that he would not be able to control his emotions, so he simply parked the car on the side of the road. After the car stopped, she stretched out her hand to hold Jiang Silu's hand, and said to her, "Did you never understand what I said, and always regarded me as your Jiang Yi?" "Even if I said it many

    times , you don’t even understand, you regard me as your juvenile phantom, Jiang Yi’s substitute, right?”

    Even though he was very angry, Jiang Yi didn’t use much force, just held her in Xuxu, trying not to hurt her.

    She took a deep breath, looked at Jiang Ruxie's cute and pitiful face biting her lip, and said to her word by word: "Look at me, look at me well." "The

    person in this body now is me." , not the sixteen-year-old Jiang Yi. The child you got in this way is me and you... me and you..."

    Jiang Yi paused, and finally restrained himself from saying ugly words. She suppressed herself, and said to Jiang Silu: "Even if the DNA is hers, it's my child and yours!" "It's

    me who hugs you, caresses you, enters into the child you got, not hers.

    " It is my soul and consciousness holding this body, not her."

    Jiang Yi grabbed her hand and leaned in front of her: "Can you tell the difference? The person you like is her, not me. You Are you sure you want to have a child with someone you don't like?"

    Jiang Shuang looked at her restrained face, trembling all over. She pursed her lips, looked at Jiang Yi, tears fell from the corners of her eyes uncontrollably, and stared at her blankly: "But you are Jiang Yi."

    She couldn't tell, how could she tell? She knew from beginning to end that this was her lover, her childhood fantasy, and her Alpha.

    From the beginning to the end, there was only one Jiang Yi, how could she tell the difference.

    Jiang Yi was startled, and only then did she realize that in Jiang Rushi's eyes, she was that "Jiang Yi". It was her lover who lost her memory, not the soul from another world.

    The person she loved was always a phantom at the age of sixteen. Even the eyes that focus on her are nothing more than Ai Wu and Wu Wu.

    Jiang Yi stared blankly at the tears on her face, unable to complete a sentence: "You..." When

    she opened her mouth, she realized that her voice was bitter and astringent.

    She felt that she would not have cared about this matter at all, Jiang Silu is very beautiful, she is an omega who fits well with her in bed, as an alpha with such a great lover, it is too late to brag about it everywhere.

    Even if you can't get your heart, isn't it good to have a body? Everyone gets what they need, isn't it great?

    Even being a stand-in is actually a very good choice for Jiang Yi, right? Jiang Silu is beautiful and rich, and has a good family background. If I am a shameless person, I can get a lot from her, right?

    But why? Why did she feel a little pain, her heart was in pain like being pricked by a needle.

    Ah, she thought she just liked it a little, but now she finds out that she is completely screwed.

    At this moment, Jiang Yi felt that it was the first time in this world that he tasted the taste of jealousy so deeply.

    It turns out that when she likes someone, she is not free and easy at all, and even becomes mad with jealousy.